Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

- What is Airsoft?
- Legality/Safety

- Spring Buyers Guide
- GBB Pistol Guide

 All Forums
 Classifieds Categories
 Wanted Requests
 Need KSC glock 19c barrel

Club Categories
Automatic Electric Guns (290)
AEG guns for sale
Gas Blow Back (160)
GBB guns for sale
Gun Parts/Mods/Accessories (200)
Gun parts and accessories
Player Gear/Accessories (64)
Airsoft gear and accessories for players
Springers (112)
Spring powered guns
Wanted Requests (197)
Looking for something others might have?
Detail of Ad: Need KSC glock 19c barrel
Ad Information
Add Number: 14046
Category: Wanted Requests
Posted on 04/16/2005 at 12:29:18 AM

I need just what the title says. I need a KSC glock 19c barrel. I need just the barrel but if the price is right I will buy your broken glock 19c. Email me with any offers, its worth a shot. Thanks.
Contact Information
Price:

Seller Profile: Hudak
Send Email to Seller: Hudak
Alternate Email: dakwah@gmail.com
Location: hadley, ma
Zip:

Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000