Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Classifieds Categories
 Automatic Electric Guns
 WTT: P-90tr with extras LOOK NEEDS TO GO!

Club Categories
Automatic Electric Guns (365)
AEG guns for sale
Gas Blow Back (170)
GBB guns for sale
Gun Parts/Mods/Accessories (146)
Gun parts and accessories
Player Gear/Accessories (86)
Airsoft gear and accessories for players
Springers (76)
Spring powered guns
Wanted Requests (155)
Looking for something others might have?
Detail of Ad: WTT: P-90tr with extras LOOK NEEDS TO GO!
Ad Information
Add Number: 17780
Category: Automatic Electric Guns
Posted on 10/25/2005 at 8:39:04 PM


So, I want to trade my p-90 tr with hicap, batt and black flashider. I also have a Standard wall charger which I will throw in for frree since it NEEDS an adapter. I had to glue the body slightly, no sign of it, so dont worry, its fine. the trades have been attempted to be painted,not the best job, but not the worst, I didn't do that. No manuals or loading rod, sorry. comes with silencer and black flash hider, and A NC Star RED DOT SITE 11 power, needs new batts, but still works, hicap sometimes acts up, but now works since I lubed it. I will also sell for around 250-80 nego THIS NEEDS TO GO, SOMEONE BUY THIS, IT'S NEGOITIABLE, I can also TrADE.. My AIM:

-kodiakg36c
Contact Information
Price: tradeor$

Seller Profile: Black Dog
Send Email to Seller: Black Dog
Alternate Email: kodiak1992@gmail.com
Location: Near Redmond, WA
Zip:

Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000