|
|
|
Detail of Ad: NEED TO SELL FAST UPGRADED VSR 10 G-SPEC
|
| Ad Information |
Add Number: 20249
Category: Springers
Posted on 02/02/2006 at 01:34:14 AM
Hey guys i got a vsr 10 g-spec shooting at 480 fps. Trying to sell it because airsoft just isnt my thing anymore and i need the money for some college books. The upgrades that come with the gun is 1.99J spring,Laylax PSS10 High Pressure Piston,Daiki Stainless Steel First Sear,Daiki Stainless Steel second sear,Laylax PSS10 Air Seal Damper Cylinder Head, and a half bag of .25 bbs. I also have the box and all the manuals for it.I had the gun for about 1 month and i didnt play in any games with it. Shot about 100 bbs. Im asking for 400+shipping any questions aim me at LoStDrAgOn58 thanks. I also got pics.
|
| Contact Information |
Price: 400
Seller Profile: jared808
Send Email to Seller: jared808
Alternate Email: jared2kool@yahoo.com
Location: mills, hi
Zip:
|
|