| Author |
Topic  |
|
|
HEATLoE
General
    

Member Since: |
|
|
no5685
Major
  

USA
Member Since: 12/23/2004 |
Posted - 01/01/2005 : 12:34:11 PM
|
| I would be happy to order from them any time. I appreciate their honesty and they reply to emails quickly. The fps they gave me was actually accurate. |
 |
|
|
TMarx29
Sergeant

![]()
USA
Member Since: 05/03/2004 |
Posted - 01/01/2005 : 1:05:21 PM
|
| wait, they have a whole TM lineup? but they dont have it on thier site. |
 |
|
|
scorch
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 05/21/2004 |
Posted - 02/27/2005 : 4:26:53 PM
|
| Yea, they just dont ship them because of the trades. |
 |
|
|
Venom 1000TT
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 03/01/2005 |
Posted - 03/23/2005 : 10:50:01 PM
|
Good Retailer...I bought my first springer off of them...came when they said it would
The videos amuse me :D |
 |
|
|
Colt45
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 03/24/2005 |
Posted - 03/30/2005 : 2:43:18 PM
|
| they screwed me on a gas USP. i bought it and the total came to 80 dollars. when i got it the gas leaked from the magazine so i sent it back. they said they would give me 45$ store credit because of the condition it was in, and i sent it back in the same condition i got it....broken |
 |
|
|
paxgamers
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 05/01/2005 |
Posted - 05/03/2005 : 12:35:07 PM
|
http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=72509
Pretty much my whole experience with ShortyUSA so far. I would try them again but I don't feel like waiting weeks again if they mess up/take forever to ship an order. I might take a chance with that Bonds gun if I just have money lying around, who knows. |
 |
|
|
ashadeofgrey27
Private
![]()
USA
Member Since: 05/09/2005 |
Posted - 05/12/2005 : 2:34:22 PM
|
shorty's new warehouse is awesome, and their walk- in store is much better than their last. they've always delivered great service, and all guns (with the cheap-o chinese models excluded) have a 30 day warranty, they are the best. |
 |
|
|
Staples
Private

USA
Member Since: 05/08/2005 |
Posted - 06/26/2005 : 7:00:33 PM
|
| Great airsoft store, I'm thinking about getting a springer desert eagle from them |
 |
|
|
SkullWolf
Sergeant


Member Since: 08/20/2002 |
Posted - 07/14/2005 : 4:14:54 PM
|
Ordered UTG Shotgun Sunday, got it Thursday, great prices, quick order processing.
Would definitely do business again. |
 |
|
|
jdog
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 11/10/2004 |
Posted - 09/04/2005 : 5:48:34 PM
|
I also ordered a UTG from them, plus a reflex sight. Ordered It Friday, got it Tuesday.
JTP |
 |
|
|
Scarfox
Private
Member Since: 10/19/2005 |
Posted - 10/19/2005 : 4:52:32 PM
|
| I got my spring Sig Sauer 552 from them. The day I was going to order it from somewhere else, Shorty lowered their price by about $20. My order came a day earlier than I had expected. No problems with the gun at all. I would definitely order from them again. |
 |
|
|
aap
Private
USA
Member Since: 08/21/2005 |
Posted - 10/25/2005 : 2:30:42 PM
|
I bought the UTG MP5 from them: ordered on Friday, here on Monday.
Excellent retailer, as far as I'm concerned. |
 |
|
|
bryness
Private

USA
Member Since: 10/25/2005 |
Posted - 11/29/2005 : 01:41:33 AM
|
just ordered a uhc m92f dual tone and some accessories. updates once it comes in...hopefully i can edit...
*edit* so it's 12/5/05 and my stuff from shorty's just came in. i almost thought it wasn't gonna come in at all because the clock was rounding 7:00p. but i got the mail and saw the ups guy come up the street and almost jumped for joy! it took about 4 business days (ups doesn't work on saturdays) but if it was usps, there might've been a chance for it to be delivered on saturday...but 4 business days to actually ship is ok i guess...
now about the products. i bought a uhc dual tone m92f springer, two spare mags and a uhc dual mag pouch. the pouch is cool and come's w/ alice clips and can be mounted either horizontally or vertically. cool. the m92 is cool, for a springer, but now i'm just waiting on a tm m92. so we'll see what the 'top of the line' springer has to offer. the clips though are a pain in the ass. they have to be loaded one bb at a time. generally i get about 18-20 bb's before my fingers get tired, but after all that hassle, the mags work w/ the gun fine.
so yeah, i'm satisfied w/ shortyusa. good first impression so i'll be buying from them again soon! A+ |
 |
|
|
RUGER1
Private
Member Since: 12/04/2005 |
Posted - 01/18/2006 : 5:55:21 PM
|
| Iv ordered from them twice and they were okay the shipping was slow and there prices are kinda high.Theyed be better if they carred more real airsoft guns like tm most of there guns are crap like cyma uhc and hfc thats why there so cheap. |
 |
|
|
khoops66
Private

USA
Member Since: 01/18/2006 |
Posted - 01/21/2006 : 10:22:25 PM
|
i think the prices aren't to bad for what they carry. I think this is a great online store, usually has everything in stock. And Amazingly dull videos.
By the way anyone know where they are located. |
 |
|
| |
Topic  |
|