Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Links
 US Airsoft Retailers
 Airsoft Arms
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Supergeek
Mr. Sparkles



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 10/30/2003 :  02:24:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Supergeek's Homepage  Send Supergeek an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.airsoftarms.com/

jpolakowski
Captain



USA
Member Since: 06/28/2004

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  2:07:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit jpolakowski's Homepage  Send jpolakowski an AOL message  Send jpolakowski an ICQ Message  Click to see jpolakowski's MSN Messenger address  Send jpolakowski a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'll comment about Airsoft Arms.

I bought a Balaclava and helmet from them. I was really happy to see that they had an estimated time of arrival for my purchases..which turned out to be exact. They packed everything nicely as well.

-jpolakowski (just putting in a good comment)
Go to Top of Page

Seige
Private



USA
Member Since: 04/11/2004

Posted - 04/13/2005 :  7:42:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Seige's Homepage  Send Seige an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent.

2 Thumbs up, 5 Stars.


Super fast shipping, amazing customer support, and great products.
The only complaint is that not enough items are in stock.
Other than that, great place to order from!!!
Go to Top of Page

will d
Private

Member Since: 04/30/2005

Posted - 05/08/2005 :  5:15:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit will d's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ive been to there walk-store and ordered from them. When i went to their store, they were extremely helpful and knew a lot about what they were talking about. When I ordered, they were also great. These guys rock!
Go to Top of Page

sg552
Private



USA
Member Since: 02/20/2005

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  12:36:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit sg552's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've bought all of my airsoft stuff from them and there great. I've bought a UHC MP5SD3, UHC M92F, some .12 bbs, some TM .20 bbs, a CA loading rod, a bag of .20 stealth BBs(5000), G&P M16 midcap (130), and some silicone oil from them. They know what there talking about too. The only bad thing is when they get something is stock it sells out real fast so if you want something they have in stock jump on it fast!
Go to Top of Page

popnfresh wLcH
Staff Writer



USA
Member Since: 05/06/2004

Posted - 06/01/2005 :  10:24:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit popnfresh wLcH's Homepage  Send popnfresh wLcH an AOL message  Click to see popnfresh wLcH's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Although it took a relatively long time to ship, everything was packaged neatly, emails were responded to, and nothing was damaged. Great retailer, especially for those damned STAR mags!
Go to Top of Page

GrimlyRain
Private



USA
Member Since: 07/10/2005

Posted - 07/10/2005 :  12:45:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit GrimlyRain's Homepage  Send GrimlyRain an AOL message  Click to see GrimlyRain's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have orderd From the twice and both times i had no problem.
Go to Top of Page

paxgamers
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 05/01/2005

Posted - 08/05/2005 :  10:39:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit paxgamers's Homepage  Send paxgamers an AOL message  Click to see paxgamers's MSN Messenger address  Send paxgamers a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I went to there store and the selection is pretty bad for airsoft guns. (1 cheap spring rifle, 1 cheap uzi and only a few spring pistols...not bad for electric guns and lots of gear) Also the online store is overpriced on basically everything that I was thinking of buying. (G36, a few lasers, a few pistols) But the in-store employee was friendly and the customer service via email was nice even though I asked a question that I found out was stupid.
Go to Top of Page

Locutus
Sergeant

Member Since: 11/29/2002

Posted - 08/15/2005 :  3:05:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Locutus's Homepage  Send Locutus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Most people would not qauntify the quality of our selection based on the amount of springers we carry.
Go to Top of Page

paxgamers
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 05/01/2005

Posted - 08/16/2005 :  2:47:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit paxgamers's Homepage  Send paxgamers an AOL message  Click to see paxgamers's MSN Messenger address  Send paxgamers a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Locutus

Most people would not qauntify the quality of our selection based on the amount of springers we carry.



I only own springers so when I went to the store I was only looking for spring guns.
Go to Top of Page

TheQuietWarlock
Private



USA
Member Since: 10/19/2004

Posted - 01/05/2006 :  5:13:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit TheQuietWarlock's Homepage  Send TheQuietWarlock an AOL message  Reply with Quote
These guys are my favorite retailer.

Besides for Poweredge, which has a higher than average shipping cost, I can find the items I want at their lowest price here. They've got great and fast customer support, and ship fast. I've ordered 2-3 times from them, about to make a $400+ purchase from them soon, which shows how much I trust these guys.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000