| Author |
Topic  |
|
|
Supergeek
Mr. Sparkles
    

USA
Member Since: |
|
|
flagellon
Private
![]()
USA
Member Since: 03/07/2005 |
Posted - 03/07/2005 : 4:20:48 PM
|
I have bought from AIRSPLAT.COM a few times. Their delivery is always fairly fast and accurate. I did have one backorder, but that was sent out the next week. The big problems I have had is with the ICS Airsoft Elite Version 3.5 MP5A4. Both of the ones that I ordered have locked up gearboxes. The first one I was able to free up with a bit of gearbox dissassembly. However, it keeps having problems. The second one I am in the process of sending back. I am waiting for an RMA at the moment.
{{AIRSPLAT.COM person, if you are monitoring this forum, ask your support department about SO# 130556.}}
/UPDATE Airsplat granted the RMA for refund on the 2nd unit. The customer service has been very quick and responsive through this whole ordeal. They have been very reasonable and helpful as well. It is important to maintain a level head through any sort of customer service negotiations, if you want to have any sort of open communications. The first unit I will be working on to get back into shape.
/MORE UPDATE I have been doing battle with the first ICS V3.5. Still have not discovered the cause of the problem. However, the Piston is broke (first tooth loose and cracked at the base). Also, the motor is probably fried, it will not turn a Marui with stock spring. Suspicions point toward the bushings or gearbox. |
 |
|
|
paxgamers
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 05/01/2005 |
Posted - 05/03/2005 : 12:43:23 PM
|
| I ordered a .44 Magnum Desert Eagle (silver spring gun) and recently got a UHC 1911...a Colt .45 (silver/brown spring gun) and both have been shipped out the day I ordered them or the following day. The only complaint I have is no pay pal support and no expedited shipping through amazon sucks. But the best and really the only good retailer I have dealt with so far. |
 |
|
|
Liamchaun
Private
![]()
USA
Member Since: 08/26/2004 |
Posted - 05/08/2005 : 12:34:12 AM
|
Here's a couple cents....
I ordered (about 7 weeks ago) an MK1 carbine, a mag, 2 1000 ml cans of green gas, a can of "red gas" (which I will address in a moment), as wells as some bbs. Shortly thereafter I was emailed saying they didnt have the MK1 or the mag, it would be 2-3 weeks, which was fine. I asked them to ship the rest of the stuff for a game that weekend, and they politely and promptly replied yes, and I got it the next day. After opening the box, I was pleased to find everything other than the backordered stuff. Upon closer inspection I realized that the can of "red gas" was just a large can of green gas painted red. After emailing them they said it was just a label misprint. I tested it. It wasnt a label misprint. But I accepted that, I can always use more gas.
7 weeks later I still havent gotten my MK1 or mag. After 3 weeks I recieved another email saying 2-3 more, then 1-2 more, and then "we dont know how long till we get it", and now Im just waiting.
Very satisfied, except on the backorder and the gas. |
 |
|
|
ColombianSharpShOoter
Sergeant

Member Since: 04/06/2005 |
Posted - 05/22/2005 : 6:06:02 PM
|
| ive ordered there 3 times and all of the times were smooth except one time they didnt send two guns because they werent in stock... but i found out like 3 days later wen they re-emailed me saying that they had another shipment with those two items and that the shipping number was : _______. not bad- but i was hoping to get free BBs or something... meh |
 |
|
|
Mannex17
Private
USA
Member Since: 07/22/2005 |
Posted - 07/25/2005 : 01:33:43 AM
|
| I ordered two KWC High Grade spring Desert Eagles from them, and in their descriptions it says "full trademarks". The gun in the accompanying photo also had IMI trademarks on it. When the guns arrived they did have full trademarks. Full KWC company trademarks. If the gun was more than 50 dollars, I would have demanded a refund. I think it's the same exact gun, except the box and gun trademarks have been altered for import. |
 |
|
|
Lukasa
Sergeant

![]()
Member Since: 02/15/2005 |
Posted - 07/30/2005 : 12:17:24 AM
|
| i was thinking of ordering an AE V3.5 MP5A4 from them... but now... i'm not so sure. Not sure of the gun OR the retailer. |
 |
|
|
HebrewHammXor
Private
Member Since: 06/22/2005 |
Posted - 08/27/2005 : 8:30:42 PM
|
| For some reason when I try to order from them with my credit card, it says that the address on the credit card and the billing address do not match even though I've checked it every single time. So the order won't go through. I emailed support about it and it's been two days. I really hope they pull through, they are about to lose a $150 order and a repeat customer. |
 |
|
|
paxgamers
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 05/01/2005 |
Posted - 09/07/2005 : 4:15:56 PM
|
quote: Originally posted by HebrewHammXor
For some reason when I try to order from them with my credit card, it says that the address on the credit card and the billing address do not match even though I've checked it every single time. So the order won't go through. I emailed support about it and it's been two days. I really hope they pull through, they are about to lose a $150 order and a repeat customer.
They hardly ever respond to emails, just call them up. |
 |
|
|
gilletvertigo
Captain
 

Member Since: 09/27/2003 |
Posted - 09/14/2005 : 10:06:19 PM
|
| Has their reliability gone up? I havent heard to much for about a year. Their prices are killer on the CA36k. |
 |
|
|
Seris
Private
USA
Member Since: 08/08/2005 |
Posted - 10/18/2005 : 6:23:59 PM
|
I just recently ordered from them and had no problems everything went through smothly
i ordered a propane adaptor and 2 ics mp5 hicaps |
 |
|
|
hc8604
Private
![]()
USA
Member Since: 11/06/2005 |
Posted - 11/14/2005 : 11:12:22 PM
|
I bought their SRC SR4 from them on amazon.com and they had their product discription as the cybergun M4... wrong manufacturer!! Anyways I received it not working, used, instruction manual missing, gun box was all ripped up (the box that held the gun, not the outside, UPS shipped it in mint condition). I didn't see that in the desription... just the stats for an Cybergun DPMS M4.
I guess that is what I get for paying $20 less on their website. They offer me to return it, but.... I rather get a new EG1000 online for $32, than paying the shipping back and forth, and carrying a large box across the city. Anyways I heard that SRC motors are not the best, and $32 is not that much.
If they are happy to get rid of an used gun, then I am glad for them, but sorry for myself. Oh well in return I did get the knowledge on opening and learning how an gearbox work :) |
 |
|
|
Copes
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 10/17/2004 |
Posted - 11/15/2005 : 01:15:20 AM
|
| I purchased a UHC 1911 black spring powered pistol from AirSplat and i was very happy with my order from AirSplat iv orderd many times from other websites for airsoft guns, and iv never got my order on time. Iv always orderd fast shipping from other sites like poweredgusa.com orderd 3 day air recived it in a week. This is the first site iv had fast shipping in 3 days i got my gun and i orderd ups ground.( due to living in the neighboring state oregon). Hands up i have nothing against this site, they served me well for 28$ dollars shipped for my pistol, nothing was broken and i was very happy with my product soo great service AirSplat. |
 |
|
|
hc8604
Private
![]()
USA
Member Since: 11/06/2005 |
Posted - 11/19/2005 : 04:14:01 AM
|
| Retailer service and shipping are two different things. I hope you know that. You probably had lucked out on UPS/airsplat while the shippers couldn't get the timing right on the other retail sites. Although they didn't send my order out the next day, it was about 3 days(airsplat)+3 days (UPS, not including the weekend). I would not be mad at airsplat, except if they had told me that it was an used/overly used display gun I was going to buy (I heard jungletoy was famed for that) and had sold it to me cheaper, then I would not be mad. |
 |
|
|
Saucy7
Private

Member Since: 06/30/2005 |
Posted - 11/30/2005 : 06:39:01 AM
|
| I have ordered from Airsplat half a dozen times and have been pleased overall with their service. I was sent a MAC-11 magazine that had feeding issues, but they refunded my money after 4-5 emails. If you press them hard enough, their customer support will usually give in to your demands. 4/5 |
 |
|
|
airsplat_dot_com
Private
![]()
USA
Member Since: 12/13/2005 |
Posted - 12/13/2005 : 9:48:04 PM
|
| thank you all for your compliments and comments. we really appreciate them. keep them coming =) |
 |
|
|
TehLlama
General
    

USA
Member Since: 05/25/2004 |
Posted - 12/13/2005 : 11:53:09 PM
|
My friend ordered a CA Harris for his KJ M700 -- got a completely different, and much cheaper model. It was rectified, but the site seems to be the error.
Although the shipping price is high, they are usually the best place to buy BBs in more than 2-bag quantaties, and still even cheaper than buying them in cases (!) from other retailers.
Typically they have the best prices on CA AEGs, though the sales elsewhere sometime under cut.
ONLY PLACE YOU CAN BUY THE CA M5 RAS RIGHT NOW -- for that they got a complete big order.
|
 |
|
| |
Topic  |
|