Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Texas Airsoft Organization
 TASO Fields/Events
 age requirements.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

newbie339
Private

Member Since:

Posted - 11/18/2003 :  7:24:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit newbie339's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi. I have been shooting spring for about a year, and I want to get
into aegs. But, sadly I do not know if there are any fields that let
people in under 16. I want to get an aeg, but at 12 I do not want to invest in an aeg just to not get let into any fields. so please tell me some info about age, and I would also like some info on the mp5 pdw, the gun I plan on getting.
Thanks alot.

SniperSlayer
Sergeant



Member Since: 06/13/2004

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  10:43:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit SniperSlayer's Homepage  Send SniperSlayer an AOL message  Click to see SniperSlayer's MSN Messenger address  Send SniperSlayer a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, I'm 12 too and I am going to play with the guys at D.A.R.T Airsoft on sunday. They aren't really a tournament or anything, they just go out on a huge piece of land(Around 600 acres I think) and shoot each other! There is no age requirements, they have had 9 year olds there, but you still have to be mature. You seem like it though, your one of the 5% of people on AS-R that has any grammar skills.

~Hunter
Go to Top of Page

BrokenIdeals
Private



Member Since: 06/16/2005

Posted - 06/16/2005 :  02:43:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit BrokenIdeals's Homepage  Send BrokenIdeals an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That 600 acre peice of land seems like the perfect place for my team to train. If its alright with the D.A.R.T Airsoft members of course. Or whoever owns the field. I just hope to God the field is around where we live.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000