Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Weapons
 Gas Discussion
 --DISCUSSION: Gun Photos--
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Savage
Captain



USA
Member Since: 08/19/2003

Posted - 12/14/2005 :  9:58:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Savage's Homepage  Send Savage an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks K-funk, I took the compensator off one of those uhc tombraider usp springer and cut it to fit the glocks rail. there is a better pic of it here in the custom gun photo section and you can see how bad I am with a dremel

Here is the pic I posted in the custom gun section...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/TimSavage/g18c.jpg
Go to Top of Page

Hitlery
Major



USA
Member Since: 07/01/2004

Posted - 12/19/2005 :  12:49:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hitlery's Homepage  Send Hitlery an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sky, lemme know when you wanna sell that two-tone sig. ;)
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Blackmarket
Sergeant



Member Since: 09/08/2004

Posted - 12/27/2005 :  6:12:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr. Blackmarket's Homepage  Send Mr. Blackmarket an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Sky did that silver creation slide for you 226 fit with out mods or did you have to do some work on it? If so what did you do exactly?
Go to Top of Page

KyleBrowneye
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 03/25/2005

Posted - 12/30/2005 :  11:27:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit KyleBrowneye's Homepage  Send KyleBrowneye an AOL message  Reply with Quote
people with mac11's, please put yur pics on! i ordered one and am extra excited about it. i wanna see what im in for. thank you!
Go to Top of Page

COMMANDÂNT
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 10/03/2003

Posted - 01/01/2006 :  05:12:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit COMMANDÂNT's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Personally, I love me M9. Standard issue military.
Go to Top of Page

redfuryturbo
Private

Philippines
Member Since: 01/11/2006

Posted - 01/11/2006 :  09:48:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit redfuryturbo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi from the Philippines! I'm new to this site. It's nice to know that there still are true airsoft gamers here. I've been playin airsoft since 1991. I also have AEG's but here in my country AEG's are very expensive compared to gas guns. Actually, there's a propaganda here amongst hobby shops that they're phasing out gas guns and the only gas guns they're selling are GBB pistols. I posted some pics of a few of my gas gun collections. I'm planning on selling my M16-A1, Steyr Aug and Walther MPL with the regulators and everything but since there are only a few in my country who are intrested in gas guns I was hoping to sell it abroad but there's the hassle of payment, customs, international delivery..etc. By the way, those 3 rifles and regulators I'm selling for only $500 or less.
Go to Top of Page

ghost sniper
Private

Member Since: 09/05/2005

Posted - 01/27/2006 :  5:33:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit ghost sniper's Homepage  Reply with Quote
dude that glock is tight the carbine how much was that? I need to get me one
Go to Top of Page

WhatTheWho
Major



Canada
Member Since: 10/08/2002

Posted - 01/30/2006 :  9:04:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit WhatTheWho's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Whose glock are you talking about?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000