Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Links
 Airsoft News and Reviews
 Justpistols.co.uk
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

snowman
Staff Writer



Member Since:

Posted - 09/09/2004 :  03:44:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit snowman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://WWW.JUSTPISTOLS.CO.UK

snowman
Staff Writer



Member Since: 02/05/2003

Posted - 03/12/2005 :  10:58:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit snowman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Recent update.

You will find lots of current WA model ones (Thanks to Elite), notably the SCW system SVIs (Experts and the silver 5" and 6") and a couple of WA curiosities in the form of a Jati-Matic (NBB Gas/Electric hybrid from 1986!), courtesy of Classic buff, Antagon, and a 1997 Wilson Combat Tactical Special and a, possibly, metal slided S&W Sigma, courtesy of WA fan, Garry.

There's also a recent review of the all metal HFC Beretta M9 190 Special Forces, courtesy of Airsoftmart. If, like me, HFC products have left you disappointed, you'll be surprised at this gun.

Thanks to all for the loans of the guns.

Cheers.
Go to Top of Page

snowman
Staff Writer



Member Since: 02/05/2003

Posted - 06/05/2005 :  10:25:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit snowman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Review of the TM Glock 18C AEP and the Marushin 6mm Derringer and 8mm COP .357 now on the site.

Cheers.
Go to Top of Page

TehLlama
Colonel



USA
Member Since: 05/25/2004

Posted - 06/05/2005 :  1:22:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit TehLlama's Homepage  Click to see TehLlama's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yay snowie, I"ve read over half of them, very nice.

Dumb question, now that DOA airsoft is out of comission where to find USP triggers?
Go to Top of Page

snowman
Staff Writer



Member Since: 02/05/2003

Posted - 07/17/2005 :  04:20:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit snowman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Quite a few new reviews :

Armotech & Tokyo Marui Hi Capas
WA 1911 US Army, 1911A1, 1911 Series 80, Delta Elite - 1911 heaven for some, hell for others, I suspect
WA Para Ordnance P14-45 Ltd
WA Beretta Cougar SCW
WA S&W 4013TSW

Some more to come over the next few weeks.

Cheers.

PS Sorry TehLlama, missed your post, but I can't help - Shame about DOA, their trigger was excellent...
Go to Top of Page

bartsimpson123844
Colonel



USA
Member Since: 05/21/2004

Posted - 07/20/2005 :  9:53:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit bartsimpson123844's Homepage  Send bartsimpson123844 an AOL message  Click to see bartsimpson123844's MSN Messenger address  Send bartsimpson123844 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, after reading your review of the G18C AEP I think i will buy one...I am disappointed by the fps, though, I have heard it was about the same or better than a UHC MP5-SD3, which is about 240 fps. BTW, you have the best reviews! I think I read them all now!(Yea, I was dreadfully bored today...)
Go to Top of Page

snowman
Staff Writer



Member Since: 02/05/2003

Posted - 08/10/2005 :  2:27:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit snowman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Glad I could fill a dull afternoon

There have been a few more WA reviews posted since the last post, including the Early model MEU 1911, the Wilson SDS and the Colt Defender.

I've just posted up my review of the TM Desert Eagle Hardkick, too.

Cheers.
Go to Top of Page

snowman
Staff Writer



Member Since: 02/05/2003

Posted - 09/02/2005 :  04:09:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit snowman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Review of AI's Air Duster adaptor now up on the site.

Cheers.
Go to Top of Page

snowman
Staff Writer



Member Since: 02/05/2003

Posted - 09/05/2005 :  01:44:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit snowman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tanka S&W M500 review now online.

Cheers.
Go to Top of Page

snowman
Staff Writer



Member Since: 02/05/2003

Posted - 10/08/2005 :  1:21:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit snowman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Few recent reviews :

Very early GBB WA Beretta M92FS
Tanaka Ruger Super Redhawk 454 Casull
SIIS Desert Eagle 10" (First review I'v seen).

Cheers.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000