| Author |
Topic  |
|
tanakadaka
Private
Member Since: 07/01/2005 |
Posted - 07/02/2005 : 05:46:33 AM
|
quote: Originally posted by seth
I second that on the Tanaka M40. There is ZERO info about it on the web.
I just bought one about a week ago, I have owned the M24 SWS and have put over 2000rnds through a KJW m700....Review is coming soon keep your pants on. I will just say for now...It is worth 420$....150yd shots stock on green gas are possible with no wind and the correct bb...of course my gun is already decked the **** out. |
 |
|
|
AfternoonDeLight
Private
Member Since: 02/24/2005 |
Posted - 07/03/2005 : 11:18:43 PM
|
dude wtf? wheres the review for the tokyo marui vsr real shock? me sad |
 |
|
|
sincl3b4
Sergeant

![]()
Member Since: 11/23/2004 |
Posted - 07/04/2005 : 12:44:22 AM
|
| There also seems to be a lack of 'kjw mkII carbine' reviews. It seems to be a very popular gun here. ha ha yea everyone's got an "mkII for $99" i'm like where! ha ha i've explained too many times that the mk1 and the mk2 are the same freaken gun (if u get it for $99 that is) lol |
 |
|
|
BrokenIdeals
Private
![]()
Member Since: 06/16/2005 |
Posted - 07/25/2005 : 9:34:41 PM
|
| Thanks man, some of those reviews helped a lot. |
 |
|
|
XDeltaSniperX
Private
Member Since: 08/10/2005 |
Posted - 08/11/2005 : 01:57:55 AM
|
For all of those who are interested, the KJ MK1 sniper/carbine is a piece of crap. I picked one up at jungle toy as an urban sniper rifle fr $99 and couldn't hit ****. The first thing to go was the crappy hop up unit. When I went in to fix it the $hit hit the fan and the whole thing turned to crap. The MK1 is a non blow back meaning it has a long and tough trigger pull. I see more of these on airsoft used sales than springers. This was the most unreliable gun I have ever owned.
I know it sounds like I am exaggerating, but if you are serious about becoming a sniper, you would be better off saving up for a Tanaka or a Maruzen APS.
~edit This information can be found with the search function. I'm trying to keep this thread for reviews only and not individual opinions on specific guns. There is already a lot of information on the MK1, but no comprehensive reviews. I will be cleaning up this thread soon. If you have a review, please provide the link and I will add it to the original list, assuming it adheres to all the guidelines. Thanks. -rantng |
 |
|
|
redleader
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 08/11/2005 |
Posted - 08/11/2005 : 2:11:31 PM
|
| delta you just broke it yourself |
 |
|
|
charles
Private
USA
Member Since: 08/23/2005 |
Posted - 08/23/2005 : 7:39:12 PM
|
| i was wondering if any of you kown where i can find a review on the Tanaka M40A1 If so please e-mail me sircharlesas1@mail.com |
 |
|
|
fenderguy
Private
Member Since: 05/15/2005 |
Posted - 10/14/2005 : 4:30:08 PM
|
| Does anyone know about the HFC VSR-11, or should I even bother asking? |
 |
|
|
warthogism
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 07/22/2004 |
|
|
Radninja
Private

Member Since: 11/16/2005 |
Posted - 12/27/2005 : 3:09:47 PM
|
Looking for the Tatical nine review, if it is out yet.
Forget it if the internals are cheap plastic, or the body is overall crap. |
 |
|
|
Compton
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 11/05/2005 |
Posted - 01/20/2006 : 8:17:59 PM
|
I'm looking for a KM/KA/Atoz/Head 1950 (same thing) Spring Dragunov SVD review. I did search and saw poeple saying there's a review at unconventional airsoft; but I can't seem to find it. Thanks! ~Matthew |
 |
|
|
xephyd
Private

USA
Member Since: 06/13/2004 |
|
|
ghillie13
Sergeant


Member Since: 05/12/2004 |
|
|
rantng
Moderator
   

USA
Member Since: 04/09/2004 |
Posted - 02/06/2006 : 11:29:06 AM
|
Just a heads up. I will soon be cleaning up this thread and adding any new reviews into the original list. -rantng |
 |
|
Topic  |
|