Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft General
 Sniper's Perch
 Looking for a Sniper Rifle Review?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

tanakadaka
Private

Member Since: 07/01/2005

Posted - 07/02/2005 :  05:46:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit tanakadaka's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by seth

I second that on the Tanaka M40. There is ZERO info about it on the web.

I just bought one about a week ago, I have owned the M24 SWS and have put over 2000rnds through a KJW m700....Review is coming soon keep your pants on. I will just say for now...It is worth 420$....150yd shots stock on green gas are possible with no wind and the correct bb...of course my gun is already decked the **** out.
Go to Top of Page

AfternoonDeLight
Private

Member Since: 02/24/2005

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  11:18:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit AfternoonDeLight's Homepage  Reply with Quote
dude wtf? wheres the review for the tokyo marui vsr real shock? me sad
Go to Top of Page

sincl3b4
Sergeant



Member Since: 11/23/2004

Posted - 07/04/2005 :  12:44:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit sincl3b4's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There also seems to be a lack of 'kjw mkII carbine' reviews. It seems to be a very popular gun here. ha ha yea everyone's got an "mkII for $99" i'm like where! ha ha i've explained too many times that the mk1 and the mk2 are the same freaken gun (if u get it for $99 that is) lol
Go to Top of Page

BrokenIdeals
Private



Member Since: 06/16/2005

Posted - 07/25/2005 :  9:34:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit BrokenIdeals's Homepage  Send BrokenIdeals an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks man, some of those reviews helped a lot.
Go to Top of Page

XDeltaSniperX
Private

Member Since: 08/10/2005

Posted - 08/11/2005 :  01:57:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit XDeltaSniperX's Homepage  Reply with Quote
For all of those who are interested, the KJ MK1 sniper/carbine is a piece of crap. I picked one up at jungle toy as an urban sniper rifle fr $99 and couldn't hit ****. The first thing to go was the crappy hop up unit. When I went in to fix it the $hit hit the fan and the whole thing turned to crap. The MK1 is a non blow back meaning it has a long and tough trigger pull. I see more of these on airsoft used sales than springers. This was the most unreliable gun I have ever owned.

I know it sounds like I am exaggerating, but if you are serious about becoming a sniper, you would be better off saving up for a Tanaka or a Maruzen APS.

~edit This information can be found with the search function. I'm trying to keep this thread for reviews only and not individual opinions on specific guns. There is already a lot of information on the MK1, but no comprehensive reviews. I will be cleaning up this thread soon. If you have a review, please provide the link and I will add it to the original list, assuming it adheres to all the guidelines. Thanks.
-rantng
Go to Top of Page

redleader
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 08/11/2005

Posted - 08/11/2005 :  2:11:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit redleader's Homepage  Reply with Quote
delta you just broke it yourself
Go to Top of Page

charles
Private

USA
Member Since: 08/23/2005

Posted - 08/23/2005 :  7:39:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit charles's Homepage  Send charles an AOL message  Click to see charles's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i was wondering if any of you kown where i can find a review on the Tanaka M40A1 If so please e-mail me sircharlesas1@mail.com
Go to Top of Page

fenderguy
Private

Member Since: 05/15/2005

Posted - 10/14/2005 :  4:30:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit fenderguy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know about the HFC VSR-11, or should I even bother asking?
Go to Top of Page

warthogism
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 07/22/2004

Posted - 11/17/2005 :  11:38:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit warthogism's Homepage  Click to see warthogism's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
there is a review in the spring section.
http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=86225
Go to Top of Page

Radninja
Private



Member Since: 11/16/2005

Posted - 12/27/2005 :  3:09:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radninja's Homepage  Send Radninja an AOL message  Send Radninja a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Looking for the Tatical nine review, if it is out yet.

Forget it if the internals are cheap plastic, or the body is overall crap.
Go to Top of Page

Compton
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 11/05/2005

Posted - 01/20/2006 :  8:17:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Compton's Homepage  Send Compton an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm looking for a KM/KA/Atoz/Head 1950 (same thing) Spring Dragunov SVD review.
I did search and saw poeple saying there's a review at unconventional airsoft; but I can't seem to find it. Thanks!
~Matthew
Go to Top of Page

xephyd
Private



USA
Member Since: 06/13/2004

Posted - 02/06/2006 :  12:19:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit xephyd's Homepage  Send xephyd an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's really not that hard to miss..

http://www.unconventional-airsoft.com/information/atoz-svd-review.php

and another one:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/reviewpost/showproduct.php/product/204/sort/2/cat/all/page/1
Go to Top of Page

ghillie13
Sergeant



Member Since: 05/12/2004

Posted - 02/06/2006 :  12:28:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit ghillie13's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i have my Tanaka M40A1 review on my forum... www.reconwarfare.72i.com
Go to Top of Page

rantng
Moderator



USA
Member Since: 04/09/2004

Posted - 02/06/2006 :  11:29:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit rantng's Homepage  Send rantng an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just a heads up. I will soon be cleaning up this thread and adding any new reviews into the original list.
-rantng
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000