Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Links
 US Airsoft Retailers
 Depot 53
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

AirShark
Captain



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 12/27/2004 :  6:21:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit AirShark's Homepage  Send AirShark an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.depot53.com

mrcool011
Private

Member Since: 12/21/2004

Posted - 01/10/2005 :  1:50:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit mrcool011's Homepage  Send mrcool011 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
depot53 is one of the best sites to get your airsoft gun and supplies, i love it. cheap prices adn fast service
Go to Top of Page

johndoe
Puzzle Solver



USA
Member Since: 12/15/2004

Posted - 02/12/2005 :  2:13:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit johndoe's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i know the guy who runs the place, hes really nice and would gladly help you out
Go to Top of Page

macdawg
Private

USA
Member Since: 06/14/2004

Posted - 02/26/2005 :  2:51:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit macdawg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just recieved and order throught this company. It was probably one of the best expeiences I've had with online ordering.

Why, well my computer is a little slow and basically I got no order confirm but my ebay payment went through. I called them right away. I talked with a guy who put me through to an phone-mail box. I thought that I wouldn't hear from anyone until the next day being that it was almost the end of buisiness hours.
At 8:30P0 I got a call back. It seemed that it was unclear whether or not my order went through. I was assured however that it would be put in manually in the morning and shipped.
Next morning at 09:15 I got a call saying that my order had gane through and that they would be shipping it out ASAP. The people I talked to were very kind and the most helpful I have talked too.

I highly recommend these guys. Decent pricing with great service.


Regards,
Matt
Go to Top of Page

mbird26
Private



Member Since: 01/24/2005

Posted - 03/18/2005 :  12:14:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit mbird26's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah i only buy from them--and they are a great resource for knowledge--the salesman also demo's a lot of guns--so he has first hand knowledge of the gear
Go to Top of Page

TSaysanasong
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 03/08/2005

Posted - 05/18/2005 :  11:35:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit TSaysanasong's Homepage  Send TSaysanasong an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This place is great! Great service and fast...well, its fast to me since I just go and pick up my orders.
Go to Top of Page

Praetor
Captain



USA
Member Since: 07/05/2004

Posted - 09/23/2005 :  9:15:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Praetor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I bought from there a while back so i might as well share. Excellent service and fast shipping. The waiver pisses me off so i didn't buy a gun but the way they handled my multi-piece order i've no fear to plunge in for the big things. I would recommend them.
Go to Top of Page

NerdRecon
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 10/29/2005

Posted - 01/06/2006 :  10:42:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit NerdRecon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I ordered some BBs from them, and I have to say that I was impressed. Price was pretty low to begin with, and shipping was also quite cheap. They are in Texas while I am in Tennessee, but I still got my order in 4 or 5 days. They are a great site, and I will definately be ordering from them again.
Go to Top of Page

snipemaster
Private



USA
Member Since: 12/06/2005

Posted - 02/06/2006 :  12:06:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit snipemaster's Homepage  Send snipemaster an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Love d53 that's were I get most if not all of my weapons and/or supplies.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000