| Author |
Topic  |
|
pennywise
Civilian
    

South Sandwich Islands
Member Since: 05/31/2003 |
Posted - 02/07/2005 : 01:53:05 AM
|
| Not if everybody avoids it altogether. |
 |
|
|
inferno
Major
  

USA
Member Since: 03/05/2001 |
Posted - 02/07/2005 : 2:04:13 PM
|
| Please, PLEASE tell me that someone has gotten their hands on this gun by now! I am dying for a decent review! |
 |
|
|
kawasakiguy37
Colonel
   

USA
Member Since: 03/11/2004 |
Posted - 02/07/2005 : 2:38:44 PM
|
They have external mags for the sigma's, the will probably make them for this too.
Be quiet horror |
 |
|
|
Miragejack
Sergeant

![]()
USA
Member Since: 09/25/2004 |
Posted - 02/07/2005 : 4:25:01 PM
|
| i was being sarcastic man, chill.. if the thing is on ebay, man, i'd buy it in a heartbeat. |
 |
|
|
The Face Guy
Major
  

USA
Member Since: 04/14/2002 |
Posted - 02/07/2005 : 8:06:26 PM
|
Sorry =/
And me too |
 |
|
|
pennywise
Civilian
    

South Sandwich Islands
Member Since: 05/31/2003 |
Posted - 02/09/2005 : 4:02:16 PM
|
I just got a Co2 powered pellet rifle, and now i'm finally having to buy the little 12 gram co2 powerlets. Those things aren't exactly cheap, 10 bucks for 15 of them! I don't see why it was percieved as such a good idea to use them as airsoft propellant if they're so expensive.
Can anyone give me a reason why they'd rather buy the little powerlets over a can of green gas, or propane other than the FPS output? Because that would be one expensive gun to use. |
 |
|
|
The Face Guy
Major
  

USA
Member Since: 04/14/2002 |
Posted - 02/13/2005 : 2:10:06 PM
|
www.palmer-pursuit.com
Sells Co2 powerlets at 50 cents per pop. That's 5 bucks for 1000 shots worth (or more.. depending on how efficient your gun is) |
 |
|
|
The Horror
Banned
  

USA
Member Since: 08/19/2004 |
Posted - 02/13/2005 : 9:18:06 PM
|
| Yeah, i had a pellet pistol, and got rid of it becuase the Co2 powerlets are so darn expensive! |
 |
|
|
Miragejack
Sergeant

![]()
USA
Member Since: 09/25/2004 |
Posted - 02/13/2005 : 9:22:16 PM
|
| co2 is available everywhere, while green gas isnt, and gas can be expensive too! |
 |
|
|
Starfish
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 11/01/2004 |
Posted - 02/16/2005 : 02:27:19 AM
|
| buy co2 cartridges in bulk and save alot. i saw some great bulk deals on ebay a while back. somebody please buy this damn gun... |
 |
|
|
pennywise
Civilian
    

South Sandwich Islands
Member Since: 05/31/2003 |
Posted - 02/16/2005 : 02:53:48 AM
|
| I can tell you I won't unless they come out with either an external air conversion, or a green gas mag. |
 |
|
|
Starfish
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 11/01/2004 |
Posted - 02/17/2005 : 12:50:44 AM
|
| ya really think its that bad? |
 |
|
|
pennywise
Civilian
    

South Sandwich Islands
Member Since: 05/31/2003 |
Posted - 02/17/2005 : 01:08:06 AM
|
| I'm not buying any airsoft guns powered by the little 12 gram co2 cartridges... |
 |
|
|
Private Pile
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 02/01/2005 |
Posted - 03/03/2005 : 6:32:03 PM
|
| Me neither. It's probably also a hastle to switch them. |
 |
|
|
Steve-B
Private
Member Since: 08/10/2003 |
Posted - 03/04/2005 : 02:41:14 AM
|
| Co2 works fine. Just because you don't feel like ******* with it doesn't mean us, who would exert 4 more seconds worth of effort cannot enjoy them. I like fast shooting guns. I like hard blow back. I do not like carebear style airsoft. Jesus High FPS is good. People, wear more layters if you are afraid, the BB cannot do enough damage to anything that cant be protected with standard gear. I like to feel that hit and I like my mark to feel it too. Plus Co2 is a lot more friendly on the environment. You guys are spraying propane into the air for christ's sake. Don't bash on co2. |
 |
|
|
pennywise
Civilian
    

South Sandwich Islands
Member Since: 05/31/2003 |
Posted - 03/04/2005 : 2:52:24 PM
|
| I'm not bashing co2, i'm against the idea of using co2 powerlets in an airsoft magazine. Especially if you can't even get a full magazine off of one powerlets. |
 |
|
|
Gen_Personification
Private

USA
Member Since: 10/06/2004 |
Posted - 03/06/2005 : 5:44:35 PM
|
has anyone bought this gun?
|
 |
|
|
zip3400
Staff Writer
    

USA
Member Since: 07/18/2002 |
Posted - 03/06/2005 : 6:54:36 PM
|
| It's not on any US, HK, or European shops yet. It's probably still only available in Taiwan. |
 |
|
|
suka
Private
Member Since: 03/10/2005 |
Posted - 03/10/2005 : 1:33:20 PM
|
Just went to the airsoft gun shop tonight. It was sold out. but i did play around with the shop demo... It shots and the blow back kicks like a 22. It also disassembles like the real thing. Many of the parts do Interchange with my Original IMI Uzi. It will be 2 more days till i get mines. www.uzitalk.com
|
 |
|
|
inferno
Major
  

USA
Member Since: 03/05/2001 |
Posted - 03/12/2005 : 6:10:20 PM
|
| Suka, please let me know how she performs, and if you can get one out to me! I am deciding between this and another Marui UZI AEG... I miss my UZI, too many MP5's at the field now! |
 |
|
|
crazywhiteboy
Major
  

USA
Member Since: 03/29/2004 |
Posted - 03/12/2005 : 7:23:44 PM
|
| i wanna see a review of this gun as well. the reason people buy 12grams is because theyre readily available at walmart. green gas is not, unless you live by an airsoft store. in my case i dont, so i would rather have to use the co2 powerlets. |
 |
|
|
suka
Private
Member Since: 03/10/2005 |
Posted - 03/14/2005 : 12:35:43 PM
|
I will have both mags the 12g Co2 & Green Gas & with 9oz co2 tank adaptor.. Im still in the process of build 2 real deal firearm UZI and may have a few IMI surplus parts left over to put on the KMC Uzi. I have 4 Real Uzis soon and this airsoft is my 5th Uzi
As mention some parts are interchangeable with the real Uzi, Ive disassembled it and compared it with my Original IMI. The kick is very similar to a soft 22 reciol. shots stgaight at around 20 yds. about the size of 4 inch groups. The gas blow back is not the most effienct part of the gun as it uses alot of gas. the Bolt and striker assembly is heavy. It fires much like the closed bolt of the IMI mini with the sear stopping the striker.
|
 |
|
|
inferno
Major
  

USA
Member Since: 03/05/2001 |
Posted - 03/15/2005 : 12:18:33 AM
|
| I just saw one at Redwolf... is it really full metal? It's a shame that one CO2 cartridge lasts only for 30 rounds though... |
 |
|
|
suka
Private
Member Since: 03/10/2005 |
Posted - 03/15/2005 : 09:14:32 AM
|
the reciever and lower trigger group is plastic. Everything else is Metal , including the Trunion and Sear. 30 rds arnt bad as i can only put 25 rds in my IMI 9mm or 16 in 45acp. |
 |
|
|
Steve-B
Private
Member Since: 08/10/2003 |
Posted - 03/15/2005 : 10:12:36 AM
|
| nm I havent ordered it. I had to reorder than at the last second I started hacing doubts. |
 |
|
Topic  |
|