| Author |
Topic  |
|
RLB
Death Dealer
    

USA
Member Since: |
Posted - 03/25/2005 : 4:55:04 PM
|
This is a PICTURE THREAD ONLY, no discussion.
No pictures of stock guns, Custom or modified ONLY. |
|
|
justsomeguy
Colonel
   

USA
Member Since: 07/08/2004 |
Posted - 03/25/2005 : 9:49:21 PM
|
Since all of you are so lazy...




http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=69258
Statistics FPS: 234.7 Total Range: 157 feet (Where it drops) Effective Range: 80 feet RPS: 19 (7.2) 23 (9v) Hop Up: Adjustable Length: Stock Extended: 25 inches Length: Stock Retracted: 21.5 inches Sights: Spec-Ops Style Iron Sights, Aimpoint Red Dot Mounted on Fore grip Rail BB: 0.12 (Haven't used .20s yet)
Modifications:
Internal: Upgraded to 235 fps Disabled Secondary (Pistol Safety) Foam Inserts, Quieter Systema Short High Speed Motor
External: Chopped up the Sight Rails on top and bottom of hand guard Commando Barrel Hack Bigger Pistol Grip REAL Fore grip Trademarks L.E. Stock H.E. Coating
Edit: You guys wanted a EBB/LPEG photo thread. Post something. |
 |
|
|
crazyaznman
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 12/04/2004 |
Posted - 03/25/2005 : 10:35:39 PM
|
Just Some Looks I've Been Working On...nothing too flashy =p




|
 |
|
|
Eddy72
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 11/27/2004 |
Posted - 03/26/2005 : 2:29:57 PM
|
www.ImageShack.us" />
www.ImageShack.us" />
www.ImageShack.us" />
www.ImageShack.us" />
www.ImageShack.us" />
***Now to get the pics bigger you press the graphic. If anything goes wrong i will try to figure it out. Good i think i got it working steady. If anything goes wrong with the pics let me know.***
---------------------Eddy's SR-16 style TOP M4A1-------------- Ok guys here is my new mod. I tried to make it as close to an SR-16 as possible without buying anything expensive.
----------------------Modifications---------------------------
* Retractable stock has been taken out in favor for a Solid M-16 Stock. Remember that crappy M-16A2 i told you about in my previous posts? Well now it had a purpose...To be salvaged into parts! To attach the solid stock first i took (slid) out the retractable stock. Then I took the already hollow M-16 stock and carved out a horistontal hole in the part where the stock meets the gun. It is difficult to explain but after i finished doing that all i did was slide it on and tighten the screws. Voila! It is on nice and snug. I put the tape there just so it looks like it molds into the gun more.
* The Flip-Up back Ironsight was also pretty easy. My TM AUG SR came with two flip up iron sights that acted as sights if you didn't have optics. Although not exacty the SR-16 flip-up sights, they were the closest thing i had. Simple weaver rail attachable flip up iron sight.
* Opened up gun because i wanted to upgrade the power. But to my misfourtune the spring is the smaller kind found in other EBB's, and full sized springs would fit in the piston. The only thing i could do was add a spacer... Not much power was increased. There is some noticable difference, but not nearly as much as i wanted.
********Edit: I now have added a spring from my brother's M405 spring pistol and put it in my gearbox. Combine this with a spacer and it shoots pretty hard now, i would say around 200 fps. This goes to show that TM HGHU's are not the only spring pistols that have small sized springs! Hurray!!!***************
* Top plastic rail bondoed and painted black. (Both the Red Dot and the flip-up sight can be on the rail at the same time, similar the the SR-16. This also allows for quick zeroing when the Red Dot isnt zeroed in.)
* Dissabled Secondary Pistol Saftey from the inside this time. No tape required.
* WELL Foregrip mounted onto another rail that was bolted on. Couldn't bondo the rail because of the lack of strength the bondo would support. Need to be bolted because of the constant pressure being applied to the foregrip.
* Removed Leather Grips. They needed to go when i took apart the gun. I like how the pistol grip feels now that the saftey is gone.
* Larger Flashiher has been added. Originally, i had the Commando Barrel Hack, but after i decided to mod my gun into a SR-16, it had to go. I did not want to put my original M4B barrel back together peice by peice bondoing (I had already chopped it up), so i salvaged my M-16A2 platic barrel and bondoed it as one peice. Wish i just kept the M4B barrel...
* NcStar 30mm Red Dot sight can be optionally mounted instead of the Flip-Up sight.
* Magazine spraypainted Silver/Chrome. Looks better than black to me.
------------------------MISC.---------------------
I never adressed this before, but my selector swith fell off a while back. When i opened my gun, I was able to tighted back on.
I know the paint-job is a little blothcy, but im not that big when it comes to being very presise.
Remember the old flashlight you saw? It can still be attached to the rail, but i went for the SR-16 look. I can always switch the Foregrip and Flashlight around though.
Remember the Masterkey you saw? I can always swith around the rails and mount it back on, but i wanted the SR-16 look.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks everybody for looking. Original (aka, Crappy) projects can be found here (Oldest first, newest last): http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=62509 http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=62571 http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=64492&SearchTerms=contest,results
Any questions, comments, suggestions? |
 |
|
|
Mr. Tippy
Private
![]()
USA
Member Since: 03/19/2005 |
Posted - 03/30/2005 : 6:53:25 PM
|
| http://www.picturetrail.com/mkphred14 <--- my custom m4a1 boys aeg(before it was customized and after) also my custom mini m4(the picture is not up to date, i recently cammoed it like my m4a1 boys.) |
 |
|
|
MarksmanOne
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 10/07/2004 |
Posted - 03/31/2005 : 1:27:32 PM
|
 cyma mp5j with tokyo marui LE style stock. also added tokyo marui gears and tokyo marui spring from a boys gun. the LE stock is actually worth more money than the cyma gun heh.
sorry bout the pic quality. |
 |
|
|
justsomeguy
Colonel
   

USA
Member Since: 07/08/2004 |
Posted - 04/09/2005 : 09:39:28 AM
|
Custom TM Glock 18c EBB

The grips are made by Hogue Inc. They're great. Real comfortable and when you sweat, it soaks it right up. Good thing is that it wont disengage the safety so you wont shoot yourself. It's a really tight fit and takes a lot of strength to put it on. 10 bucks. I think it was a great investment.

Tactical Sights (Uber) made by cut mailing labels
 |
 |
|
|
Spartan XV
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 12/23/2004 |
Posted - 04/19/2005 : 3:12:56 PM
|
My Custom "Bad Boys II" TM G18C EBB

|
 |
|
|
Zephyranthes
Captain
 

Member Since: 07/28/2004 |
|
|
Grigio
Private
![]()
Philippines
Member Since: 04/23/2005 |
|
|
Eddy72
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 11/27/2004 |
Posted - 05/25/2005 : 1:49:35 PM
|
I was noticing that no one is posting anymore custom guns, so I decided to give it another swing. Plus I was bored
--------Behold!!! My Ghetto Full-Size Mini M4A1!!!---------
www.ImageShack.us" /> Overall view of the masterpiece
www.ImageShack.us" /> Better view of the masterpiece
www.ImageShack.us" /> Close up of Ghetto Cardboard (but still strong) Silencer
www.ImageShack.us" /> Close up of Retractable stock
---------------------------------------------------------------
Ghetto Mods:
* Retractable stock bar hot glued to the but of the Mini. The stock itself is friction fitted on (pretty snugly I might add) and can be moved up and down, but still maintain its hold. Gets the job done!
* Block of Wood hotglued to the bottom of the mag. The block makes the Mini mag look extended. Kinda looks like a 9mm conversion dosnt it?
* Silencer hotglued on the barrel (at the sides). Silencer made out of strong cardboard wrapped in duct tape, then spraypainted. -------------------------------------------------------------
And there you have it! There is nothing that spraypaint/tape/hotglue cant do! Any questions, comments?
|
 |
|
|
crazyaznman
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 12/04/2004 |
Posted - 06/18/2005 : 12:55:16 AM
|
Hey guys just added some new stuff externally to my M4 so decided to post since no one has posted in a while =p




 |
 |
|
|
FuBaRSliz
Sergeant


Member Since: 07/21/2004 |
Posted - 07/01/2005 : 9:18:02 PM
|


My custom made m203 Grenade launcer made for my freedom fighter I used the handle off my broken sd6. I know its missing a trigger and guard gonna add it later. |
 |
|
|
Skeletor
Private
USA
Member Since: 07/15/2005 |
|
|
pennywise
Civilian
    

South Sandwich Islands
Member Since: 05/31/2003 |
Posted - 07/15/2005 : 01:13:09 AM
|

I only yoose it wen im bbeeng d3lta froce |
 |
|
|
justsomeguy
Colonel
   

USA
Member Since: 07/08/2004 |
Posted - 07/17/2005 : 04:04:52 AM
|
Come on guys. You b!tch3d so much about not having one of these. Now that we have it, you dopn't post a thing. Put something in here. I think the only people who have posted something didn't ask for this. Well I didn't think of posting this, but maybe it'll make you guys start doing something.
Custom Boys M4 Version 5.0

Statistics FPS: 234.7 Total Range: 157 feet (Where it drops) Effective Range: 80 feet RPS: 19 (7.2) 23 (9v) Hop Up: Adjustable Length: Stock Extended: 25 inches Length: Stock Retracted: 21.5 inches Sights: Spec-Ops Style Iron Sights, Aimpoint Red Dot Mounted on Fore grip Rail BB: 0.12 (Haven't used .20s yet)
Modifications:
Internal: Upgraded to 235 fps Disabled Secondary (Pistol Safety) Foam Inserts, Quieter Systema Short High Speed Motor
External: Chopped up the Sight Rails on top and bottom of hand guard Commando Barrel Hack Bigger Pistol Grip REAL Fore grip Trademarks L.E. Stock H.E. Coating New Paintjob/Parts Double Mag Clamps Six-Postition Stock (instead of 4)
http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=71911
Sound file: If anyone is interested in the ROF of this gun, I recorded it. Unfortunately, it was on low battery. Its charging right now. I might make a new one, but in order for you to hear the sound, I have to stick the mic up the mag well, which means i have to dry fire it. And yes, the screeching sound is the motor. And now, courtesy of Illicom (who I now love), here is the file: http://www.airsoft-online.8m.com/M933.MP3
|
 |
|
|
justsomeguy
Colonel
   

USA
Member Since: 07/08/2004 |
|
|
doofus333
Sergeant

![]()
USA
Member Since: 03/25/2005 |
Posted - 07/17/2005 : 1:21:18 PM
|

my masterkey. the superglue was a mistake, so at some point, i'm going to completely redo this. actually secure it with something, you know, secure. oh, and hack the grip off the shotty. and paint the hell out of the whole thing. |
 |
|
|
Eddy72
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 11/27/2004 |
Posted - 07/19/2005 : 10:29:32 AM
|
My current M733 Navy Commando






-----------------------------------------------------
* 2 more heatsheilds (homemade) added to the top and right side of handguard. I used HotGlue to keep them Secure. (I didnt feel like wasting 30 dollars for 2 heatshields).
* M733 Barrel Hack.
* Knight's SR-16 M4 Logo added. It is just Computer paper glued on to the reciever. It looks pretty real from a distance :). I also used white out to fill in 'safe semi auto'. Yes i know it is messy...
* Magpuls (on both Mags). ---------------------------------------------------------
Armalite Fever Baby!
|
 |
|
|
DJMikeOz
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 12/17/2004 |
Posted - 07/21/2005 : 10:16:28 PM
|
Taurus PT92 EBB Now Available At Some Wal-Mart Locations


Converted to full auto and painted the slide with a mix of Rust-Oleum over (still Tacky) Krylon Fusion Satin Finish Black. Topped it all by painting the safe/fire indicator red and the front sight white. Now all I have to do is add an LED inside so it lights up when you pull the trigger. |
 |
|
|
DJMikeOz
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 12/17/2004 |
Posted - 07/24/2005 : 09:35:02 AM
|
Edit:
Kayo, I'm done with this one (for now). Before;

 Incomplete M4 "Freedom Fighter" Mod
Now to present My finished M4 "Freedom Fighter" CQB Assault Mod. After;

 I finally finished the paint and I added "Authentic Trades" LOL. Now all I need is a 9v and a Hi-Cap, hehehe. Thanks go to Eddy for giving me a kick in the pants to finish it, because, frankly it was ugly. I like it better now.
New Pics as of 7-27:

 Re-mounted the sling to the bottom of the Grip.

 Added the Vert Grip for looks.
|
 |
|
|
doofus333
Sergeant

![]()
USA
Member Since: 03/25/2005 |
Posted - 07/25/2005 : 1:31:54 PM
|
as close as i think i'm likely to get to an SR-25. it has a hardballer II barrel in there instead of the original 6 inch one, which i'm thinking of installing in the silencer, bringing the total barrel length to about a foot and a half.
there's the chopped iron sites. i need some kind of epoxy.
the shortened barrel. again, i need some kind of epoxy to stick that flashhider back on there. |
 |
|
|
1337_n00b
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 07/20/2005 |
Posted - 07/25/2005 : 5:11:17 PM
|
http://myspace-631.vo.llnwd.net/00167/13/67/167957631_l.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors." src="http://myspace-631.vo.llnwd.net/00167/13/67/167957631_l.jpg"> My custom M4 witha custom made silencer all ineed to do it chop the front sight and put the SR-25 flip sight and it will look the same because of the custom made barrel. |
 |
|
|
FOOL
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 01/14/2005 |
Posted - 07/25/2005 : 5:19:25 PM
|
Heres your pic 1337 nOOb:

Look in the discussion of photos thread. I posted in there telling you how. |
 |
|
|
1337_n00b
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 07/20/2005 |
Posted - 07/25/2005 : 6:13:55 PM
|
| Thanks i couldnt figure out how you guys put all the other pics on so i tried. |
 |
|
|
Eddy72
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 11/27/2004 |
Posted - 07/27/2005 : 10:47:47 AM
|
Update on my M733.
Have any of you guys ever played the half-life mod Sven Co-op? There is a level in the game called Theyrhungry and in this level you get to use this awesome looking M4. Here is a link: http://www.svencoopcentral.com/download.php?view.355 (scroll down)
Anyway, i wanted my M4 to look like that, so here is my version: -------------------------------------------------------------------




 ---------------------------Update------------------------
 I decided to screw the Red Dot and put back the Carrying handle. I just think the carrying handle looks better.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
* Painted Body, Barrel, under the Heatshields, and the stocktab Hunter Green. (Sadly, all I had was the Gloss version, so now it looks all shiny...) -----------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone know how to make a glossy paint less shiny? I was thinking sanding would work or something like that. Any suggestions? |
 |
|
Topic  |
|