Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

- What is Airsoft?
- Legality/Safety

- Spring Buyers Guide
- GBB Pistol Guide

 All Forums
 Airsoft Players/Groups
 Forney Airsoft Field
 Event: Forney Day Game 4/10
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SPAS-Jeff
Major



Djibouti
Member Since:

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  4:23:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit SPAS-Jeff's Homepage  Send SPAS-Jeff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
April 2005
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forney Day Game 4/10
Sunday, April 10, 2005


Well since it seems like everyone has gone over to the other site and no one posts games on here anymore I guess I will for us old fashion people.
Day game starting at noon but Mike has asked that people try to get there early, between 10 and 11 to help build some stuff and pick up trash that has been left behind. Remember, Mike lets us play on his land for FREE so it's the least we can do to help out!
I will try to be there but who knows with work.

Jeff

Eightball
Major



New Zealand
Member Since: 05/21/2003

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  5:16:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eightball's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh no Jeff, you said the worst words possible.... "show up early and work". Although I agree that it is the least people can do because of Mike's generosity to allow us to play in what essentially is his backyard. I can't believe that people are still leaving their garbage on the ground. How inconsiderate can some people be? Especially since he provides a trash container for us to use.
Go to Top of Page

Sewer_Ice
Major



USA
Member Since: 11/25/2003

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  5:20:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sewer_Ice's Homepage  Click to see Sewer_Ice's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm going to try really hard to make this one, but the night before is my 19th birthday... so... Yeah, I'll be lucky to wake up the next morning...
It's a Celebration B*tches, Enjoy yourself...
Go to Top of Page

DaManJH99
Agent J



USA
Member Since: 05/19/2004

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  10:50:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit DaManJH99's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow, I always thought you were older, lol. Only turning 19. I'm turning 21, lol.

Well, I wish you a Happy Birthday then!
Go to Top of Page

SPAS-Jeff
Major



Djibouti
Member Since: 11/29/2002

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  4:20:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit SPAS-Jeff's Homepage  Send SPAS-Jeff an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I won't be making this one due to work...imagine that.

Jeff
Go to Top of Page

Ryu_Kenosuke
Private



USA
Member Since: 06/29/2004

Posted - 04/08/2005 :  01:03:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ryu_Kenosuke's Homepage  Send Ryu_Kenosuke an AOL message  Click to see Ryu_Kenosuke's MSN Messenger address  Send Ryu_Kenosuke a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'll be turning 20 later this year. >.< I feel so old. *looks over at Dave and ppl* Hmm....nvm....I don't feel all that old. *grins evilly* I've requested that day off. I'll find out if I can make it later today at work. Richard with his M3 and new MP5SD6 should be joining as well. Um...when will the posting on both sites end? It's kind of tedious to watch both sites.
Go to Top of Page

DaManJH99
Agent J



USA
Member Since: 05/19/2004

Posted - 04/08/2005 :  02:59:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit DaManJH99's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Kenny, just focus on AirsoftAdvance. Hardly anyone posts here anymore. We're all trying to move over there for good.


-Jay
Go to Top of Page

Eightball
Major



New Zealand
Member Since: 05/21/2003

Posted - 04/08/2005 :  03:41:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Eightball's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Should I be offended Kenny? Surely you weren't implying that I am old . You must mean Animal.... Since I am out of sight and out of mind.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000