Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Players/Groups
 Forney Airsoft Field
 A few questions...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Edge
Private



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 04/19/2005 :  5:04:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Edge's Homepage  Send Edge an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My first question is: Is playing at the Forne airsoft feild free?
I read you have to sign a waiver or something...

And second, is this feild into mil-sim type stuff? Meaning we can come in camo if we want? I hope so.

Thanks.

TSaysanasong
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 03/08/2005

Posted - 04/19/2005 :  5:32:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit TSaysanasong's Homepage  Send TSaysanasong an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, Forney is free.

Check out the Forney website. There is a photo gallery there so it'll give you an ideal of what we wear:

www.airsoftadvance.com
Go to Top of Page

Edge
Private



USA
Member Since: 04/19/2005

Posted - 04/19/2005 :  6:29:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Edge's Homepage  Send Edge an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh, good! Looks like you guys are into mil-sim.
I can't wait to come down to the feild.
I take it that sticky thread has the location, I'll check that out.

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.59 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000