Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Links
 US Airsoft Retailers
 Performance Airsoft
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Performance_Airsoft
Private



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 07/25/2005 :  09:32:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Performance_Airsoft's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://www.PerformanceAirsoft.com

FOOL
Captain



USA
Member Since: 01/14/2005

Posted - 07/30/2005 :  08:58:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit FOOL's Homepage  Send FOOL an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Are you affiliated with performance airsoft?
Go to Top of Page

Performance_Airsoft
Private



USA
Member Since: 07/20/2005

Posted - 07/30/2005 :  09:59:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Performance_Airsoft's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey, this is John Casement from Performance Airsoft. I'm not entirely sure what your question is; anyone named Performance Airsoft is affiliated with us. Perhaps you are talking about our eBay operation (eBay name Performance_Airsoft). They are indeed affiliated with us. Hope this helps!

John Casement
PerformanceAirsoft.com
Go to Top of Page

FOOL
Captain



USA
Member Since: 01/14/2005

Posted - 07/30/2005 :  10:26:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit FOOL's Homepage  Send FOOL an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I didn't know you were John casement, thats all.
Go to Top of Page

f8pc
Captain



USA
Member Since: 07/21/2004

Posted - 07/31/2005 :  7:29:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit f8pc's Homepage  Send f8pc an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anyone have experience with them? I am serioulsy considering buying from them. Anyone get screwed or bad order? Scam?
Go to Top of Page

Performance_Airsoft
Private



USA
Member Since: 07/20/2005

Posted - 08/01/2005 :  01:27:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Performance_Airsoft's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey, this is John Casement from Performance Airsoft. I usually do not butt into threads such as this, but seeing as noone else has left a comment, I figured I would reply. We recently (yesterday) served our 100th customer, after our 2 weeks or so of steady business. I am proud to say, we have not yet received a single complaint about any of our service - every time, we have shipped within 24 hours. For those of your that missed out, we ran some ads on eBay starting at $1, and 95% of the AEG's listed did not pass $200 dollars. We have received all positive feedback on eBay within the past year (Performance Airsoft was started about a month ago, and the feedback is verifiable - user name performance_airsoft), nearly all of which mentioned our above par customer service. Anyways, I hope I will have the pleasure of dealing with many users of this forum; you all seem like very nice people! Thanks!

John Casement
PerformanceAirsoft.com
Go to Top of Page

f8pc
Captain



USA
Member Since: 07/21/2004

Posted - 08/01/2005 :  11:58:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit f8pc's Homepage  Send f8pc an AOL message  Reply with Quote
okay thanks. Did you get to respond to my email?

EDIT: I went to your site, nvm, take your time and good luck to you and your family.
Go to Top of Page

SixFootLefty
Private

USA
Member Since: 07/24/2005

Posted - 08/11/2005 :  02:50:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit SixFootLefty's Homepage  Send SixFootLefty an AOL message  Reply with Quote
(copying this from my post in Retail Stores)

I just ordered a TM M4 from these guys, and all I can say is that I have no more worries. Excellent customer service (they answered my e-mails within 4 hours, every time!), excellent processing times (4 hours from order to shipment), and overall excellent item quality. I will definitly buy from these guys again!

-Andy
Go to Top of Page

Big_boy
Private



USA
Member Since: 09/19/2004

Posted - 08/14/2005 :  4:45:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Big_boy's Homepage  Send Big_boy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow, I am amazed by your prices on the tokyo marui spring rifles and will definitly be buying from you guys very soon.
Go to Top of Page

f8pc
Captain



USA
Member Since: 07/21/2004

Posted - 08/18/2005 :  09:42:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit f8pc's Homepage  Send f8pc an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He is great retailer, shipped stuff in 3 hours, came in 3 business days, cheap shipping, everything came great, good quality and a pleasure. Will order from again.
Go to Top of Page

sg552
Private



USA
Member Since: 02/20/2005

Posted - 08/19/2005 :  1:05:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit sg552's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I had a great experience with performanceairsoft and I just wanted to let you all know.

Well, it all started when my mom was going to order my early birthday present. I choose to order a TM Hi-CAPA and some gas. My total ended up being $156.76 shipped.

I ordered it on august 4th (a Thursday). They actually shipped it out the same day since I ordered everything at like 1:00am in the morning. The crappy thing is that when I got the tracking number it did not seem to work. I kept checking it hoping that it would change. Well, Friday came around and it still did not change. So then I though that it had to do with UPS picking up the package or something to that nature. My brother then told me that UPS does not pick up packages Friday - Sunday. So then I though that it would be shipped out first thing Monday. Well, nothing changed so then I went ahead and contacted john casement (the owner) to ask him what’s up. John responded and said that he had spent 20mins on the phone with UPS figuring out what’s up. I find out that UPS lost the package. So that he actually did send it Thursday. Then he tells me that he will be re-sending my order the next day. Then the next day he sends me the new UPS tracking number. What do you know? This one works! I received the package on the 11th. 7 days after I ordered it. When all is done and said I'm glad that I choose to order from performance airsoft!

Would I order from them again?
Hell yes.

Would I recommend them?
Hell yes.

Does UPS suck?
Hell yes.


I was totally impressed with my first experience with them.

I would recommend everyone to buy from them. I suggest you all check them out! They have great prices, great site layout (though I hate stock pictures), great communication and overall john casement rocks!
Go to Top of Page

paxgamers
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 05/01/2005

Posted - 08/19/2005 :  5:31:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit paxgamers's Homepage  Send paxgamers an AOL message  Click to see paxgamers's MSN Messenger address  Send paxgamers a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Big_weiner_boy

Wow, I am amazed by your prices on the tokyo marui spring rifles and will definitly be buying from you guys very soon.



Exactly what I was thinking, even the Pistols are the cheapest (in the US) that I've seen.
Go to Top of Page

f8pc
Captain



USA
Member Since: 07/21/2004

Posted - 08/19/2005 :  5:52:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit f8pc's Homepage  Send f8pc an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They cost more in HK (uncompnay) so they have even better prices.
Go to Top of Page

Der CA33
Private



Germany
Member Since: 10/15/2005

Posted - 11/01/2005 :  5:57:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Der CA33's Homepage  Reply with Quote
they are the nicest!heres my order notice the 2 day shipping...he changed it to one day do of computer problems because he couldnt ship it out today ...very nice guy

2 x Sanyo Stick type 8.4v 600mah battery (a-batt001) = $44.00
1 x Super Sonic Charger (110V for USA use) (a-chrg003) = $23.00
1 x Tokyo Marui AK47 600rd Magazine (tm-mag-ak600) = $39.99
1 x Tokyo Marui AK47S (aeg023-tm) = $250.00
------------------------------------------------------
United Parcel Service (1 x 21.34lbs) (2nd Day Air): $58.13
Sub-Total: $356.99
Total: $415.12
Go to Top of Page

RUGER1
Private

Member Since: 12/04/2005

Posted - 01/18/2006 :  6:14:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit RUGER1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There good but they take way too long to restock its ben 56 days and there still out of stock.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000