Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Players/Groups
 Skirmish Reports
 moments you get to say....OWNED!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

ponzotheclown
Sergeant



Member Since:

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  09:06:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit ponzotheclown's Homepage  Reply with Quote
one time, we decided to play 2 vs 2 vs 2. the two bad guy teams teamed up and waited behind a great big log.

i was waitin 20 feet away, behind some heavy brush. my teamates mag broke, and he was off fixing it somewhere, so i was alone.

suddenly, i jumped as fast and as high as i could, and rocketed across the trail, that was right in front of the log.

all hell broke loose.

it was just constant fire, non stop. i caught them so off guard, i was able to kill all but one of them. it turns out that my teammate, who had fixed his mag, was begind the log with the last survivor, jumped up and shot me. i got real mad, and said "you idiot! im on your team!"

he said, "oh...." and when he stood up, he was looking down the barrel of the survivors M-16. the survivor had mercy, and let him go. he probably would have shot him, had it not been a respawn game.

it was still a great OWNED!!! moment.

lets hear some of yours...

BloodHawk13
Captain



USA
Member Since: 02/03/2004

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  11:09:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit BloodHawk13's Homepage  Send BloodHawk13 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mine was a backyard game at night. This was also probably my luckiest shot too. I was the only one left on my team and there was only one man on the other team left. We had both taken cover I had a side of a shed he had enough cover to where he didn't have to worry about me shooting him. 1:1 I had a TM Spas12 he had a TM G18 AEP. I have more range, but he's got the accuracy. I have one shot left he was being a pansy and wasn't moving, just hoping I would use up all my ammo..Don't think so... So I sneak over to a jungle-gym like thing tree by tree until i get across the yard. He finally moved over to the edge of his cover, peeking around the side of some plywood. I see something move and shoot it. He was adjusting his goggles and bam! All 3 shots hit him in the head. 2 right over his right eye and one right to the throat right in the flabby part of the neck just under the atomsapple. Sniping with a shotgun, or something like it...
Go to Top of Page

sekiryuu
Captain



Member Since: 07/17/2005

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  12:09:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit sekiryuu's Homepage  Send sekiryuu an AOL message  Reply with Quote
we were playing a manhunt type game; 6 against 3.

the 3 guys hid, and we (the hunters) split up into 2 groups of 3. the other group lost a man and found out where the 3 guys were (they were in a corner), told us, then we set up a nice little trap; our group came up on the right, and the other group came up on the left

the other group got 2 of them, and the last guy ran out, right into our sqad; he dropped into some tall grass when he saw us, and all 3 of us just unloaded on that one spot

Go to Top of Page

na10tbolt
Captain



USA
Member Since: 11/27/2004

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  1:21:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit na10tbolt's Homepage  Send na10tbolt an AOL message  Send na10tbolt an ICQ Message  Send na10tbolt a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It was a hostage situation. I was the "hostage taker". Four other kids were the "counter terrorists". They walked up to where I was and prepared to do the whole dramatic negotiation crapola. Instead of waiting to get aprehended and knifed I just emptied my TM Uzi mag at the entire team. It was so funny.
Go to Top of Page

RLB
Death Dealer



USA
Member Since: 05/25/2004

Posted - 07/29/2005 :  4:43:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit RLB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Last game playing CQB indoors with 12-14 man teams with each team starting out at their base, when the signal was given to start the game I made an all out sprint to one area about 80 feet away where I knew would give me a great shooting lane. Well I got there so fast and set up where I could see the other teams base about 70 feet away, and saw that their whole team had not even moved out. I laser sighted my G3 SAS and emptied a 500 round hicap into the crowd of confused OPFOR (once I started shooting and killed the players closest to me it created a bottleneck) eventually taking out all but one or two players by myself. It became a short 30 second game.
Go to Top of Page

BloodHawk13
Captain



USA
Member Since: 02/03/2004

Posted - 07/29/2005 :  11:57:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit BloodHawk13's Homepage  Send BloodHawk13 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow, nice job there RLB. But did you really have to use the entire 500 rounds on just that?! You would think that the rest of the other team would have scattered for cover or something. Still good job nonetheless.
Go to Top of Page

Dr.Pain
Private



Member Since: 03/06/2004

Posted - 07/30/2005 :  05:12:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dr.Pain's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Me and my friends were playing a night game, 4 vs. 4. I put down my gun and pulled out my knife. I was like sam fisher. I stayed in the shadows until the other team passed. One guy was falling behind, so i sneaked up and "stabbed" him. He was so surprised, he didn't know what was going on. I then went on to knife the whole enemy team. Seriously, I am very good at sneaking. My parents get so angry because they dont hear me coming and they turn and see me and are surprised.
Go to Top of Page

RLB
Death Dealer



USA
Member Since: 05/25/2004

Posted - 07/30/2005 :  6:04:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit RLB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BloodHawk13

Wow, nice job there RLB. But did you really have to use the entire 500 rounds on just that?! You would think that the rest of the other team would have scattered for cover or something. Still good job nonetheless.


As I mentioned, they ended up in a bottleneck situation once I began to fire. OPFOR had only 2 exitways from their base and I ended up covering their easiest exit path. I took them by total surprise, since they did not expect their players to start dying right at their base. As I shot the initial front line of their team, those just behind them were confused and couldn't figure out what was happening. Also, in order to keep the rest of their team (who might realize what was actually happening) from returning fire I had to keep shooting to insure all players I was looking at were 'dead'. I had killed half their team before anyone attempted to return fire, and the 'live' players had to push and shove their way through the 'dead' players to try and get a clear shot at me. As I said, it was over in about 30 seconds ... my SAS can empty a 500 RD hicap in about 20 seconds. Frankly it was necessary to keep up the aspect of overwhelming firepower to keep the upper hand.
Go to Top of Page

JM4MAN777
Captain



USA
Member Since: 03/13/2005

Posted - 07/30/2005 :  8:33:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit JM4MAN777's Homepage  Send JM4MAN777 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow...after reading that story I will be forever worried that at any big op I go to that regular looking player is going to be the "Death Dealer"(hahaha now seeing how that really applies) here...I'll be keeping my eye out for somebody with a SAS now...aaaaannyways my story was just a basic bait situation that took the whole other team out. When we saw the other team all together one guy went in shooting like a madman and then pretended his gun jammed and ran for dear life, leading the other team to within 10ft of my spot and 7 shots, 7 down.
Go to Top of Page

BloodHawk13
Captain



USA
Member Since: 02/03/2004

Posted - 07/30/2005 :  11:31:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit BloodHawk13's Homepage  Send BloodHawk13 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah RLB I guess it was nessacary now that you mention that. I'm suprised that this topic hasn't been overrun with posts about how someone just got another guy out. I mean mine was pretty simple but I had 1 shot left and as we all know TM shotguns arent the best for accuracy...
Go to Top of Page

RedFoX
Sergeant



Member Since: 03/31/2005

Posted - 08/16/2005 :  10:43:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit RedFoX's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Today I shot a guy in the arm.. he fell down and started screaming... I say HAH! you are so owned you I---deee--ot
Go to Top of Page

treefrog361
Major



USA
Member Since: 01/25/2004

Posted - 08/17/2005 :  12:13:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit treefrog361's Homepage  Send treefrog361 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was playing CQB today and a kid with a shotgun came into the room behind me, suprisingly he didn't notice me and tryied to get through a busted doorway. I waited 3 seconds and shot him, boy was he surprised.
Go to Top of Page

Zephyranthes
Captain



Member Since: 07/28/2004

Posted - 08/17/2005 :  09:50:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Zephyranthes's Homepage  Send Zephyranthes an AOL message  Send Zephyranthes a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Haha I remember that RLB. I saw you running on the way to our side and I started spraying at you the whole way, but bunkers were in the way. I was screaming to my team, "Oh snap, somebodies coming!"
Go to Top of Page

Im_cool
Major



USA
Member Since: 09/08/2004

Posted - 09/01/2005 :  4:50:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Im_cool's Homepage  Send Im_cool an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zephyranthes

"Oh snap, somebodies coming!"




LMAO!

Anyway, mine was a few days ago, my two man team wasted a 4 man team in about 40 seconds. Basically just keppt running the whole time.
Go to Top of Page

silentstalker
Major



Member Since: 06/13/2004

Posted - 09/04/2005 :  3:59:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit silentstalker's Homepage  Send silentstalker an AOL message  Send silentstalker a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Mine would have to be when me and 2 of my friends were having an FFA skirmish. I let one of my friends use my AEG, and the other had a HFC Mp5 with 10 mags, and I had a TM HGHU Mk23 with 1 mag. We were playing to 15 kills. And the closest to me had only 4... and he didn't even have the AEG.
Go to Top of Page

ajax3AM
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 07/29/2005

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  3:25:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit ajax3AM's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's always nice to say owned when your behind someone before you light them up
Go to Top of Page

Champion
Banned



Member Since: 06/08/2004

Posted - 09/09/2005 :  8:34:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Champion's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I say OWNED Every game.I OWN someone every game somehow. So I might aswell not even go into detail because there would be to much.
Go to Top of Page

11Branger
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 08/19/2005

Posted - 09/14/2005 :  11:28:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit 11Branger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mine happend when an operative on another team was watching around a corner...I snuck up behind him...cleared my throat...he spun around only to discover that he was out of ammo. So I sent to sling arms with my M4 pulled out my last resort springer (paid like $5.00 at a flee market)...pulled the slide...had him get on his knees...and shot him execution style...after I had him call the remainder of his team to watch. I have never heard people laugh so much in my life. They were laughing that hard that they all surrendered to me.
Go to Top of Page

kickasspartan117
Private



USA
Member Since: 10/04/2005

Posted - 10/04/2005 :  9:22:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit kickasspartan117's Homepage  Send kickasspartan117 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
One time I was playing with a few of my freinds. (About 10 people, most of them having springers.) And I brought a freind that I knew from surfing. He had never played airsoft before and I let him use my mask and one of my old spring guns. (a UHC mp5). He was on the opposit team.
So we start our game and we begin to gain the upper hand so we advance on the team and force them to retreat a little. As we are advanceing my freind, who we haddent seen earlyer, is hiding in a bush and he starts shooting at us. One of our guys gets hit and me being the closest spray a short burst into the bush where he was hiding. I yell at him to surrender and he complies. He comes out into the open still holding his gun. I yell at him and tell him to drop the gun and he hesitantly sets it on the ground. Just as he does this the opposit team starts engaging us and I turn to fire at them. Out of the corner of my eye I see my freind dive to the ground and grap his gun. Out of reflexes and turn sharply and fill him with bbs. I must have hit him at least 10 times super close range. I was only about 5-10 feet away. I felt so bad. He was on the ground in pain for at least ten minits.
Go to Top of Page

ark_gamer
Sergeant

Member Since: 02/25/2005

Posted - 10/11/2005 :  10:36:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit ark_gamer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was out playing with my 10 year old brother, and I shot at his chest, because he was wearing a thick coat and it wouldn't hurt. But since the hop up was designed for .2s instead of .12s, the BB rocketed up and bounced off his googles. He fell backwards and started panicing before he figured out he still had both eyes. Pwned.
Go to Top of Page

M1k3l0
Captain



USA
Member Since: 06/11/2004

Posted - 10/16/2005 :  4:37:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit M1k3l0's Homepage  Send M1k3l0 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was playing backyard wars 3 on 3 at night. Most everyone had an AEG but me. I decided I wanted to use a spring Desert Eagle to let someone else try out my gun. Anyways, a buy was bunkered in at the opposite corner of a wall. I looked through the gutter drain thing and fired at his head (the only part of him not under cover). The BB flew between the two gutter pipes and the wall perfectly and hit him right between the eyes. Literally. It hit him right on the nose thing of his goggles.

Right after that, I shot the guy behind him with 1 shot, and made the last guy surrender. 2 shots, 2 kills, 1 headshot/2 kills. Owned

This was probably my best game other than the 5 vs 1 games just for fun.
Go to Top of Page

jln2xtreme
Captain



Member Since: 09/17/2003

Posted - 10/17/2005 :  7:43:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit jln2xtreme's Homepage  Send jln2xtreme an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Me and my cousin were the terrorists and we camped out in one of the 5 buildings. Thier was a dumpster type structure in the middle of all the buildings. The counter terrorists thought they saw us in a different building. we saw them walking towards us. we waited for them to get closer so we can take a better shot. they all crouched down behind the dumpster with their backs to us. I looked at my cousin and said "are they kidding me?". we opened fire and managed to get 3 out of 3 enemies out.
Go to Top of Page

smokingjoe
Private



USA
Member Since: 10/16/2005

Posted - 10/18/2005 :  12:25:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit smokingjoe's Homepage  Reply with Quote
me and my friend played an uraban war once in the middle of an apartment complex under cars in buildings and that kind of war but, i was sneeking around the side of a building when i turned the corner he was standing there with his back to me like 15 feet away. i snuk up behind him and screawed the barrel into the back of his head and yelled freeze he was so scared he dropped his gun and it broke. haahahaha
Go to Top of Page

The Face Guy
Major



USA
Member Since: 04/14/2002

Posted - 10/21/2005 :  07:48:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit The Face Guy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Champion

I say OWNED Every game.I OWN someone every game somehow. So I might aswell not even go into detail because there would be to much.



E-THUG +1
Go to Top of Page

coton commando
Private



USA
Member Since: 04/20/2005

Posted - 10/23/2005 :  7:06:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit coton commando's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My friend always cheats in airsoft games and never calls himself out. We all know airsoft doesn't really hurt and he more into paintball. After 5 games of him not calling himself out i was pissed. He said if it doesnt hurt im not out. So i said screw my m15a4 and grabbed my crossman pellet gun. I pumped it about 4 times...6 won't even puncture through the goggle were using..and went out. I hid near a bush with my torso ghillie suit on and waited for him to walk by the trail. He walked passed me tottally unaware of where i was. He was getting angry cause we played for about 30 mins with no action. He knelt by a log and was camping instead of his usuall y paintball run and gun scheme so i crept up behind and sighted in. He was about 25 feet away and i made a noise on purpose and he turned around and saw that i didn't have my m15a4. I pulled the trigger while aiming right at his uncovered legs. Shot and he fell on the ground and wailed like a baby. I said owned!! and then is aid are you out or do you need another shot?
Go to Top of Page

mfs52692
Private



Member Since: 10/22/2005

Posted - 11/03/2005 :  9:45:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit mfs52692's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mine was when me and my two friends were playing this Escape for alkatraz type scenario. Where 1 guy(the prisoner)would stand in this clearing while me and my friend walked these routes. We would also hide a gun for the prisoner to find. The object for the prisoner was to get to a pile of logs about 2 footbal feilds away without being sshot. So while me and my friend walked out routes(we weren't alowed to look to our sides) the prisoner ran and got the gun. Of course i heard him so whem me and my friend's routes met I said that he had got the gun. So my friend pointed his gun at the prisoner yelling get your hands out of your hoody(we weren't allowed to shoot unless he ran or shot at us) So the prisoner pulled one hand out of his pocketto shoow he didn't have it. So just as he was showing my friend his hand he whiped out his gun and shot at my friend. Next thing you know my friend screams and spits out a bb. So me and the prisoner shot at each other and he got hit. The great thing was the prisoner shot from like 30 feet away with a crappy gun and my friend still had to hauk up the bb
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000