| Author |
Topic  |
|
Pentagram
Private

USA
Member Since: 08/27/2005 |
Posted - 08/29/2005 : 11:21:08 AM
|
one time, i was playin with my cuz in the wood behind his house. i was using his little springer hardballer. and he had my mp5 mini and a pistol, he popped out from behind a tree and i shot through his earing, not purposley of cousre, but it was kinda funny. then we were walkin back to the house and i shot em in the head. |
 |
|
|
S.REYES
Private

USA
Member Since: 07/24/2005 |
Posted - 09/03/2005 : 4:12:05 PM
|
| well my funny experience was yetsterday at our usual friday afternoon game. we were just playing a small two on two but my friend was getting crazy hit and not calling it at all. he got hit full auto from 7 feet away and just got pissed and ran up to me trying to shoot me as much as he can ( it looked mad stupid ) when we were talking to him after the game he was like " i swear to god dude i didnt get shot once " and then " o yeah maybe once but thats it " and he would get so defensive so we just said whatever. and when we got home and when he was walking out the door to go home he pulled up his shirt and i saw about 20 of the best welts i have ever seen . PWNED ! hahaha |
 |
|
|
Genomonous
Private
![]()
Denmark
Member Since: 09/01/2005 |
Posted - 09/09/2005 : 4:41:44 PM
|
| i jumped over a ditch and ran into an electric fence which made me fall backwards somehow. |
 |
|
|
Champion
Banned
  
![]()
Member Since: 06/08/2004 |
Posted - 09/11/2005 : 12:19:17 PM
|
| I have never had a funny experiance.They all have been just serious. |
 |
|
|
11Branger
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 08/19/2005 |
Posted - 09/14/2005 : 11:07:44 AM
|
| Mine happened this past weekend. There was about ten of us. I was using a friends vsr10. I was the only one left on my team, and thought no-one could see me. All of the sudden I heard a PSST behind me, and everyone (from both teams)just lit me up like the fourth of july. Needless to say, when I got my M4 back I shot everyone that moved. Then we went drinking and shot my buddy in the rear about 20 times. Everytime he stood up we shot him. |
 |
|
|
gunbuddy
Private

Member Since: 06/20/2005 |
Posted - 09/22/2005 : 6:54:19 PM
|
| me and my friends were having a springer battle with like 12 kids so the day ends so we go to the side of the house to go inside there standing there is my dad (picking me up)he was wearing his uniform cus hes a cop for cleveland the MAYOR of westlake and the head prescuter for the city u shouldve sen the look on his face! 12 kids in camo and holsters and rifles and guns it was hilarious |
 |
|
|
silentstalker
Major
  

Member Since: 06/13/2004 |
Posted - 09/22/2005 : 7:33:30 PM
|
| Mine has to be when I was sitting next to a porch reloading my Mp5 and the guy i was airsofting against was wearing a white shirt. I was sitting there reloading and I see the big white blur go by me so I shoot...luckily I missed because it was his dog.. turns out he was on the other side watching the dog hoping it would show him where i was. |
 |
|
|
flonaze
Private

Member Since: 06/12/2005 |
Posted - 10/03/2005 : 4:32:56 PM
|
| Mine is probably the first time my friend, Owen, played with the rest of us. He was running up the side of my yard and i came out and got a good shot on him with my UHC MP5. Now, most people will curse and say "i'm out" but Owen screamed,jumped up, and landed on his back. I laughed so hard that i crapped my pants. |
 |
|
|
thewarrior
Private
![]()
USA
Member Since: 09/27/2005 |
Posted - 10/03/2005 : 8:08:27 PM
|
| mine is when i put an protien drink can that was in the recycling bin on a pole so that the pole was in the mouth of the can (it was upside down)as a target it smelt so bad i took it down when i did maggots were all over the pole so i pumped my tm m3 bennelli steped back far enough sothe shot gun almost touched and fired every bb bounced off hit me in the fore head and both cheeks hurt so badbut i could have been blind |
 |
|
|
Monkey man
Private
USA
Member Since: 10/04/2005 |
Posted - 10/04/2005 : 10:45:36 PM
|
A month ago my friends and I were having a backyard war at my house. My friend Hussien has a wal-mart springer and I have a mp5 sd6. As the game starts Hussien was behind a tall cardboard box when I was hiding behind a large piece of plywood.I stayed on prone position for about 15 minutes.After hiding behind a piece of plywood for 15 minutes I planed to do a suicidal attack on him.Then I counted 1..2..3 then as I was about to jump him he shot me point blank at my balls.It hurts so bad that I curled into a ball laying on the ground for 20 minutes. |
 |
|
|
culcelen
Private

USA
Member Since: 10/10/2005 |
Posted - 10/15/2005 : 8:43:01 PM
|
| Mine was probably during a casual 5v5 yard game when someone on the other team was assaulting out base and he was outnumbered 4:1 so he ran to take cover behind a bush. Me and one of my friends were up on a roof trying to snipe him out, my friend had a UHC mp5 and a p90 aeg, all I had was a p228 and a desert eagle. (This was back in the nooby days when 300 fps w/ .12s on a springer was alot), so I say he can take him out with his MP5 and just chill out. My friend unloads about 10 rounds, gets pissed and fires his entire 400rd clip on the bush-hider. Not a single hit. I take out my deagle, one shot, "OW!" So, I start to laugh. Bad idea i'll tell you right now, a UHC MP5 fired 5 ft away on bare skin doesn't exactly feel soothing. So i return the favor, and we both walk away as walking mounds of welts. |
 |
|
Topic  |
|