yup, but this plan is now very old, I am not sure I am going to make the thing anymore. I have decided before I can make the bouncing betty I need to make a decent gernade for it to shoot into the air or everything is for not. On that subject If anyone has a home gernade that they think is light enough and is powerful enoungh to be used let me know.
have you thought about the cost and the chance that whoever it hits will just take it i have made a land mine that uses a 12gram co2 tank,some pvc fittings and a custom super sharp hardened steel firing pin and a custom machined pressure button that sets it it off.
whenever someone steps on it it shoots up a huge cloud of flour that is about thirty feet high that you can see from anywhere and it works perfectly every time and it only costs about seven dollars to make plus the time it takes me to machine the pieces