Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Players/Groups
 Scheduled Airsoft Events
 events in ohio
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

papathursday
Private



Member Since:

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  3:07:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit papathursday's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Are there any airsoft events in ohio around the Cleveland area? I'm trying to find an actual feild to go to because I'm tired of playing in my backyard and I want to get more serious.

JLee
Colonel



USA
Member Since: 01/03/2002

Posted - 08/26/2005 :  12:50:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit JLee's Homepage  Send JLee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
www.airsoftohio.com
Go to Top of Page

specter
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 01/26/2005

Posted - 08/27/2005 :  09:53:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit specter's Homepage  Send specter an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I live 40 minutes west of cleveland...

I don't know if you've heard of TAC but they play at a nice field and are really really really into airsoft. the only downside is that you have to be 16 or older. I think they are in lake county or something.
Go to Top of Page

nextmayor
Captain



USA
Member Since: 03/11/2003

Posted - 09/02/2005 :  12:41:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit nextmayor's Homepage  Send nextmayor an ICQ Message  Send nextmayor a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, TAC is in Cleveland, we play in Chardon, Eastlake, and Middleburg Heights. Check out www.airsoftcleveland.com for more info.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.88 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000