Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Players/Groups
 Scheduled Airsoft Events
 OP : Irene
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

razardica
Private



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 08/27/2005 :  10:35:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit razardica's Homepage  Send razardica an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I doubt it, but is anyone who posts here going?

I'm in Delta Company's third platoon, fourth squad.

nextmayor
Captain



USA
Member Since: 03/11/2003

Posted - 08/29/2005 :  09:55:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit nextmayor's Homepage  Send nextmayor an ICQ Message  Send nextmayor a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Team TAC and I are going with 12 members, a full squad. This will be my 4 John Lu / Lion Claws event and I can't wait, they keep getting better. I even got named as the Platoon Sgt for Charlie Company 1st Platoon. Team TAC will be Charlie Company 1st Platoon / 1st Squad.
Go to Top of Page

Redsix
Private



USA
Member Since: 02/21/2003

Posted - 09/07/2005 :  12:41:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Redsix's Homepage  Send Redsix an AOL message  Send Redsix an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Hooaah!!! D Co!!

0101 Delta

Will see you there, and you thought no one here was going, pffft. :)

I answer to Slider, it'd be great to meet ya there. This is my 2nd Lu event, I attended Irene1 and now Irene3, and various other non-Lu events :)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000