I love kids with a business spirit. Thats awesome. However, airsoft is not a business that you can make money in. If you want to have fun, run and airsoft business. If you want to make money, do something else.
Airsoft = low margins, bulk of customers are cheap high school kids that want you to compete with Hong Kong, gray market item in it's essence. Importing is a BIG hassle. Parts are way too expensive, even at a entry wholesale level. Only way to get it cheap is big buy ins...like 5G's at a time.
Hey guys i mihgt be starting an airsoft buisness, taking mostly special orders and stuff. Can i get some feedback on what u guys think about it, and if i should undertake such a project. Plzz lemme know as soon as u can.
im thinkin it to be "APACHE AIRSOFT"
I may be doing the same thing, with retail store. Out in Denver CO. It all depends on if the contacts I have can help me to get excellent bulk product and shipping prices for what I'm looking for so I don't have to mark up so high to make a profit.