Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Weapons
 EBB/Mini-Electric/LPEG
 New Outerbarrel/Flashhider for the DE M4/M83?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Clastyclay
Private



Germany
Member Since:

Posted - 09/03/2005 :  11:31:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Clastyclay's Homepage  Send Clastyclay an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Hi.
Now I have the DE M4 and be quiet happy. But the replacable SD/outerbarrel sucks.
I saw a few pictures of a customised M4, with a bad paintjob and a nice short outerbarrel.
Does anybody know, how I can make a clear adapter to connect the M4 with a metal flashhider?

Thanks

regards Clastyclay
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 6.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000