Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Players/Groups
 Scheduled Airsoft Events
 Operation: Iron Justice
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JAB31486
Private



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 12/28/2005 :  9:19:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit JAB31486's Homepage  Send JAB31486 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There is a huge game in Dothan, Alabama in March and we'd love for you guys to come. We are expecting 100 or so people and already have about 50 registered. Post if you have questions or go to www.opironjustice.com for more information.

HyperSniper
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 03/15/2005

Posted - 12/29/2005 :  09:22:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit HyperSniper's Homepage  Send HyperSniper an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I will defiently try to come to that!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

JAB31486
Private



USA
Member Since: 09/12/2005

Posted - 12/29/2005 :  09:39:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit JAB31486's Homepage  Send JAB31486 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HyperSniper, didn't you already register? I thought I saw the callsign on the site. We had a little spike in registrations right after we moved it to Dothan so be quick about it if you can. They're promoting the heck out it for us and there are a lot of good players over there looking to sign up for it. I like your avatar by the way, Splinter Cell rules.
Go to Top of Page

No Scapegoat
Private



USA
Member Since: 09/16/2004

Posted - 12/30/2005 :  6:45:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit No Scapegoat's Homepage  Send No Scapegoat an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is going to be an Awesome Event!
Go to Top of Page

Mike
Private

USA
Member Since: 06/14/2004

Posted - 01/22/2006 :  12:28:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mike's Homepage  Send Mike an AOL message  Click to see Mike's MSN Messenger address  Send Mike a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Spotter Needed

I am in need of a spotter to complete my team for OP:Iron Justice 06. I am going to be strict about what I want. This person needs to be physically fit and able to last a long time in the field with no sleep. I plan on staying out in the field the entire duration of the game hunting down targets. He needs to be able to take orders. Don´t worry I´m not going to be a difficult sniper who barks out orders but I would like somone I can trust to carry out tasks. We will work together to eliminate our targets. We will not just be shooting. We will be doing around 50/50 Shooting/Observation and/or recon for our team. Now down to requirements.

Required:
Good Sniper Rifle with a good range (e.g. KJW M700)
Good Scope on this rifle (e.g. 3-9x40)
1 Major requirement is a Ghillie Suit of any type
Camelback

Recommend:
Good Radio and Ear peice
Good goggles close to face (Better for sniping)
Small flashlight
Small food rations or MREs
Incase we dont have time to go back for food

Contact me via messanger

Aim: Alrightsreserv3d
MSN: Mike@pcairsoft.com
Yahoo: Impulseplayer341
Email:Allrightsreserved341@yahoo.com

I will update as I come up with more.
Go to Top of Page

JAB31486
Private



USA
Member Since: 09/12/2005

Posted - 01/26/2006 :  9:32:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit JAB31486's Homepage  Send JAB31486 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, the Unity team for OIJ needs two snipers and two spotters. Be prepared for some long waiting and some very satisfying kills. Stalk your target for a while, take aim and make your shot count. One shot, one kill. I am the Captain of the Special Forces team for Unity at OIJ and we need snipers and spotters A.S.A.P.!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000