| Author |
Topic  |
|
|
REV
Private
USA
Member Since: |
Posted - 01/06/2006 : 10:56:29 PM
|
| hay game sat 7/06 9:00 am to 8:00pm feild is off cameo ave. take port saint lucie blvd west, past bayshore blvd, over the bridge, when you aproach the bottom of bridge turn right on cameo, half block down on your right in woods. call rev @ 772-807-9476 or fester @ 772-626-8021. |
|
|
Xplosive
General
    

USA
Member Since: 06/04/2003 |
Posted - 01/06/2006 : 11:01:47 PM
|
| Posting your phone number on a public forum may be a bad idea. Many of the members are dumb kids with too much time and nothing to do with it. |
 |
|
|
foxhound
Colonel
   

USA
Member Since: 09/17/2003 |
Posted - 01/07/2006 : 11:35:39 AM
|
Yeah I would expect to have a couple prank calls and maybe even a couple packages with nothing in them at your house in the next month or so?
Fox |
 |
|
|
rko
Sergeant

![]()
Nepal
Member Since: 11/27/2005 |
Posted - 01/07/2006 : 1:02:03 PM
|
REV, learn some grammar and post in the right section. This is not in the right place.
And July? Are you kidding me? I doubt anyone will even show up. Its JULY! Most people I know stop once it's May, this is Florida, it is hot, and it will be in the 100s in July.
Also, the reason why I don't play airsoft with you, and I play somewhere else is obvious. No offense, I don't mean to be a dick. |
 |
|
|
csspecs
Major
  

Member Since: 04/23/2004 |
Posted - 01/07/2006 : 6:18:39 PM
|
What State? What County? What City?
It's hard for me to follow "GO to the big tree on the corner, then left. You will see woods off to the right. Thats the spot".
I woul NEVER find that in my home town. Also that sounds more like a empty lot than a real feild. |
 |
|
| |
Topic  |
|