Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Players/Groups
 Scheduled Airsoft Events
 SATERDAY Jan 21st Huntsville, Texas
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Airsoft_Goob
Private

Member Since:

Posted - 01/13/2006 :  5:45:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Airsoft_Goob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Looks like Kapowwe is hosting a game on the 21st at their field...

http://www.kapowwe.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=airsoft_op_2

BednarcikPunk
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 03/14/2005

Posted - 01/19/2006 :  4:03:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit BednarcikPunk's Homepage  Send BednarcikPunk an AOL message  Reply with Quote
GAH are you f*cking kidding me?!

I went down to Trinity (near Huntsville) from the 14-18 to visit my grandparents. I even had my airsoft gun with me too. Two days... if only I had stayed two days...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000