Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Players/Groups
 Scheduled Airsoft Events
 Field in Northern Lower Michigan
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

silent57
Private

Member Since:

Posted - 01/18/2006 :  2:31:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit silent57's Homepage  Click to see silent57's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
If anybody in or around mancelona wants to play, I'm starting a field this summer. (June) it's not going to be anything to spectacular. I'm charging $10 a person for the whole day, and that includes a gun too if you want one. I'm not lending out crappy guns either, only good ones like T.M. , C.A. etc... All the money that I get goes right back into the field, I don't keep any of it. Probably the first month or so it's just going to be a regular property, no bunkers or anything. But there are plenty of natural bunkers and stuff. I just want to be able to get enough money to make an awesome field for everybody up here in Michigan. Feel free to contact with any more Q's
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000