Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft General
 Airsoft News
 Forums Offline for Upgrades
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

snicker
The Man



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 01/19/2006 :  8:11:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit snicker's Homepage  Send snicker an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
The forums are officially offline for scheduled upgrades as we try to improve the performance on our ever growing database of airsoft information. Please be patient while we work. I anticipate the forums being back online in the morning. Please email snicker@3dretreat.com with any problems or concerns.

snicker
The Man



USA
Member Since: 02/28/2001

Posted - 01/20/2006 :  03:19:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit snicker's Homepage  Send snicker an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Things are back online. Nothing too drastic done yet, we shall see how it performs.
Go to Top of Page

justsomeguy
Colonel



USA
Member Since: 07/08/2004

Posted - 01/20/2006 :  03:21:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit justsomeguy's Homepage  Send justsomeguy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's faster, but we just lost some of the posts made in the last ~6 hours?

Was that accidental?
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Marui
BANNED



Member Since: 12/19/2004

Posted - 01/20/2006 :  04:03:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mr. Marui's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yea why is the post I just made 30 mins ago gone?

Go to Top of Page

snicker
The Man



USA
Member Since: 02/28/2001

Posted - 01/20/2006 :  10:36:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit snicker's Homepage  Send snicker an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
You aren't seeing new posts?
Go to Top of Page

TehLlama
General



USA
Member Since: 05/25/2004

Posted - 01/20/2006 :  12:04:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit TehLlama's Homepage  Click to see TehLlama's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yup -- lost all 8 posts I made last night -- the reply disappearance is legit, I had one in here, and a bunch of other topics.

The database ditched them at some point, if it keeps up, might as well shut the forum off.

Just double checked, I only lost 7.


It ran great for a while, but until the explanation is known, I'm wary posting.
Go to Top of Page

oldschoolrocker
Captain



USA
Member Since: 03/09/2004

Posted - 01/20/2006 :  2:10:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit oldschoolrocker's Homepage  Send oldschoolrocker an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I dont know about you, but the chat hasnt been working for me...


EDIT: I hear you cleaned up useless post, but why not remove some of the locked ones that provide no information?
Go to Top of Page

snicker
The Man



USA
Member Since: 02/28/2001

Posted - 01/20/2006 :  2:40:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit snicker's Homepage  Send snicker an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
There is a time frame last night where you may have made posts and they got lost between when I backed up the forums and when I closed them. I'm only concerned about any possible missing posts since 10am this morning. I haven't heard about new posts dissappearing.
Go to Top of Page

Andrew
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 11/21/2004

Posted - 01/20/2006 :  8:09:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Andrew's Homepage  Send Andrew a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It's definitely a LOT faster for me. I noticed the change immediately when I loaded the forums in about 3 seconds, normally takes me about 15-20.
Go to Top of Page

Mr. Marui
BANNED



Member Since: 12/19/2004

Posted - 01/20/2006 :  8:41:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr. Marui's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Seems about the same for me.
Go to Top of Page

Myro
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 08/21/2005

Posted - 01/21/2006 :  06:45:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Myro's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Much faster load times. Whatever Snicker did sure did the trick.

My only question is: What happened to some of the topics in the Airsoft links section?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000