Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Weapons
 Gas Discussion
 New HFC T77 full metal SMG
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Darryl Zero
Sergeant



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 01/23/2006 :  7:24:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Darryl Zero's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I guess Ho Feng felt threatened by KWC's CO2 Mini UZI, so they released a competing product. It's quite ugly, but it is full metal out of the box at least:

http://tw.f3.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/c21198414

Sentinel SIG
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 02/13/2005

Posted - 01/23/2006 :  7:50:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sentinel SIG's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Interesting...might have to pick one up. I mean, because it's so "ugly."
Hopefully, HFC will stray away from their MAC-11 design and perhaps add to the small list of skirmish/user worthy guns that are in production.
I googled a search for "HFC T77" and "HFC T77 airsoft" with no results. In that case, I would assume a release or U.S. available release are a far away thing.
Go to Top of Page

Aznsnake22
Captain



USA
Member Since: 04/17/2004

Posted - 01/23/2006 :  7:51:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aznsnake22's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Looks to me like a Mac10, with uzi-styled folding stock, and a plastic foregrip. Looks pretty crude, but then again, the Mac WAS designed as a crude weapon as well, but its not that bad. Pretty interesting gun. Any idea on the price when it hits stateside?
Go to Top of Page

Darryl Zero
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 10/01/2003

Posted - 01/23/2006 :  8:57:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Darryl Zero's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If it hits stateside at all... On the Taiwanese site, the seller is offering the T77 for 6000 Taiwanese dollars. A WA 1911 wll run the same amount, while a HFC metal Beretta or KWC CO2 Sigma 40F will command about 4000 Taiwanese dollars.

I'd say the T77 will command about $180 or so...

It might not look that bad with a suppressor on it. Lets hope HFC built the T77 around a MAC-10 sized frame, and not the diminutive MAC-11.
Go to Top of Page

Thequestionmark
Major



USA
Member Since: 09/06/2005

Posted - 01/23/2006 :  10:00:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Thequestionmark's Homepage  Click to see Thequestionmark's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
1 us dollar equals 32 taiwanese dollars.
Go to Top of Page

TheManWithThePlasticMag
Staff Writer



USA
Member Since: 11/12/2003

Posted - 01/23/2006 :  10:08:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit TheManWithThePlasticMag's Homepage  Send TheManWithThePlasticMag an AOL message  Reply with Quote
God that is ugly as sin. And it's HFC, so I'm not too hot on the Full-Auto mechanism.
Go to Top of Page

no5685
Major



USA
Member Since: 12/23/2004

Posted - 01/23/2006 :  10:34:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit no5685's Homepage  Send no5685 an AOL message  Click to see no5685's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That is the most sad disgusting thing I've ever had the displeasure of seeing. The "rare" MP5 off eBay with the backwards mag is more aesthetically pleasing.

I'm selling me HFC Mac11 as of right now. $35, needs a new mag.
Go to Top of Page

Professor K
Major



USA
Member Since: 10/13/2004

Posted - 01/24/2006 :  1:01:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Professor K's Homepage  Send Professor K an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I like the way it looks. You gotta take off the wierd handguard, but it looks easily removable. After that, you get a full metal co2 powered mac-10/11 (dunno, it's got a longer barrel than the KWA Macs, it looks more like the real macs I've seen) that looks great. I'm not too keen on the way the regulator sticks RIGHT OUT THE MAGAZINE, but from the looks of it, a remote type set-up with that doesn't seem bad.

This looks pretty cool.

By the way, this is on the front page of HFC's site, so I'm guessing it'll be here soon.
Go to Top of Page

TheManWithThePlasticMag
Staff Writer



USA
Member Since: 11/12/2003

Posted - 01/24/2006 :  2:27:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit TheManWithThePlasticMag's Homepage  Send TheManWithThePlasticMag an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd buy it, take the stock off and slap it onto a TMP, and then sell the HFC for parts.
Go to Top of Page

il_10
Major



USA
Member Since: 04/14/2002

Posted - 01/24/2006 :  8:06:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit il_10's Homepage  Send il_10 an AOL message  Send il_10 an ICQ Message  Send il_10 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It's way too long, it looks almost uzi-like instead of a Mac-10.
Go to Top of Page

Atilla
Moderator



USA
Member Since: 02/19/2003

Posted - 01/24/2006 :  8:28:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Atilla's Homepage  Send Atilla an AOL message  Send Atilla an ICQ Message  Click to see Atilla's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TheManWithThePlasticMag

God that is ugly as sin. And it's HFC, so I'm not too hot on the Full-Auto mechanism.



i agree completely.

a big YUCK from me in the aesthetics department!
Go to Top of Page

Professor K
Major



USA
Member Since: 10/13/2004

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  9:40:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Professor K's Homepage  Send Professor K an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.wapahani.com/t77a_1.jpg

Look, it's actually a real gun in use by the Taiwanese Army that HFC is copying. I think it's even cooler now.
Go to Top of Page

Thequestionmark
Major



USA
Member Since: 09/06/2005

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  9:50:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Thequestionmark's Homepage  Click to see Thequestionmark's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'd guess the external co2 capabilities are somewhat nice... but wait a sec, holy damn, look how that big co2 tank comes right below the mag on the gun. HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO hold it right.
Go to Top of Page

Professor K
Major



USA
Member Since: 10/13/2004

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  9:59:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Professor K's Homepage  Send Professor K an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hook it to a remote?
Go to Top of Page

Thequestionmark
Major



USA
Member Since: 09/06/2005

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  5:57:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Thequestionmark's Homepage  Click to see Thequestionmark's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yah, just some more petty inconvenience I guess. Are they that dumb?
Go to Top of Page

InsightfulBob
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 10/16/2005

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  6:13:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit InsightfulBob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Looks like you just use that to fill the mag. You could probably remove it after the mag is full. Maybe.
Go to Top of Page

TheManWithThePlasticMag
Staff Writer



USA
Member Since: 11/12/2003

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  6:57:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit TheManWithThePlasticMag's Homepage  Send TheManWithThePlasticMag an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Professor K

http://www.wapahani.com/t77a_1.jpg

Look, it's actually a real gun in use by the Taiwanese Army that HFC is copying. I think it's even cooler now.



It looks similar, but not really all that close...
Go to Top of Page

soldier
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 06/04/2004

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  7:44:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit soldier's Homepage  Send soldier an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I dont think its ugly. I think its pretty nice actually, a good flat clean looking design. Makes it seem like a real modern smg.
Go to Top of Page

pennywise
Civilian



South Sandwich Islands
Member Since: 05/31/2003

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  9:23:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pennywise's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thequestionmark

I'd guess the external co2 capabilities are somewhat nice... but wait a sec, holy damn, look how that big co2 tank comes right below the mag on the gun. HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO hold it right.




Am I missing something, or am I the only one seeing this clearly?

It looks to be a green gas powered SMG with the option to connect that CO2 regulator onto the bottom of the magazine for use with 12g CO2 powerlets.
Go to Top of Page

Thequestionmark
Major



USA
Member Since: 09/06/2005

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  10:21:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Thequestionmark's Homepage  Click to see Thequestionmark's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
http://tw.image.bid.yahoo.com/users/4/3/4/7/qf7088chy-img600x450-1137658851t77___w_j__j____1-1.jpg

12gram? Even the 12 gram picture looks odd.
Go to Top of Page

pennywise
Civilian



South Sandwich Islands
Member Since: 05/31/2003

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  10:36:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit pennywise's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I missed that one, this is the one I was referring to:





Either way, it still looks to be a green gas powered SMG with CO2 options.
Go to Top of Page

tedtay17
Major



USA
Member Since: 01/09/2005

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  09:58:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit tedtay17's Homepage  Send tedtay17 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well if you scroll down that page you can see this little co2 powered pistol that shoots big rubber balls and i want one
Go to Top of Page

Thequestionmark
Major



USA
Member Since: 09/06/2005

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  5:21:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Thequestionmark's Homepage  Click to see Thequestionmark's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Those are probably paintballs.
Go to Top of Page

PhilDAman
Private



USA
Member Since: 06/13/2005

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  5:34:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit PhilDAman's Homepage  Send PhilDAman an AOL message  Reply with Quote
eww, id take the fore grip off at least
Go to Top of Page

pennywise
Civilian



South Sandwich Islands
Member Since: 05/31/2003

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  6:13:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pennywise's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I actually kind of like the looks of it.
Go to Top of Page

Darryl Zero
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 10/01/2003

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  6:40:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Darryl Zero's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If it is based on a real gun, then the HFC T77 is significantly cooler than it was before... It isn't Ho Feng's fault the gun is ugly as hell.

I thought it was going to be a fictional gun along the lines of the Dark Hawk.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.53 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000