| Author |
Topic  |
|
|
newbkiller
Private

USA
Member Since: |
Posted - 01/25/2006 : 12:08:08 AM
|
imagine using this with say an airsoft kwa glock. http://cornershot.com/default.asp?catid={3E31AB82-2BB0-11D7-92D3-0080AD76B634} btw, watch the video and checkout all the pages. it's really cool. |
|
|
akimbros
Captain
 

Member Since: 03/22/2005 |
Posted - 01/25/2006 : 5:22:58 PM
|
| i see thirty guys killing the one who has this for "blind fire". |
 |
|
|
Xplosive
General
    

USA
Member Since: 06/04/2003 |
Posted - 01/25/2006 : 6:38:04 PM
|
| Looks awesome. It's a shame it probably costs several thousand dollars. I wish they listed a base price or something. |
 |
|
|
SocalSiege
Private

Member Since: 01/24/2006 |
Posted - 01/25/2006 : 7:26:35 PM
|
| LoL i dont think thats an airsoft gun. |
 |
|
|
Bender711
Major
  

USA
Member Since: 02/17/2005 |
Posted - 01/25/2006 : 8:25:29 PM
|
but it would make a good one for cqb, as would a optic wand that had a nade on the end
|
 |
|
|
NerdRecon
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 10/29/2005 |
Posted - 01/25/2006 : 9:49:36 PM
|
| That is a pretty cool gadget. I think that might have been some sort of airsoft gun with paintballs at the end of the video. An airsoft version probably wouldn't be very practical but definately cool. By the way, that video was really cheesy. |
 |
|
|
newbkiller
Private

USA
Member Since: 08/29/2005 |
Posted - 01/25/2006 : 10:24:19 PM
|
| it's real steel just incase I didn't make that clear. also, it isn't "blindfire" it has a camera and a HUD sort of thing. and finally, yes it would totally own in any game with halls or rooms. |
 |
|
|
SocalSiege
Private

Member Since: 01/24/2006 |
Posted - 01/25/2006 : 11:47:57 PM
|
| So im confused, is this an airsoft gun or not? If it isn't im not sure if it will be too accurate because of the fact that the spring would have to fit into the frontmost part of the gun past the hinge, and that would make it require a smaller spring and not too much accuracy. |
 |
|
|
AGuineaPig
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 05/14/2005 |
Posted - 01/26/2006 : 01:06:43 AM
|
| No. It's a 40mm grenade launcher. It can hold a pistol though. I think it would work with airsoft, but why use a real weapon system for airsoft? You wouldn't buy a real Ag36, convert it and use it to fire airsoft grenades... |
 |
|
|
newbkiller
Private

USA
Member Since: 08/29/2005 |
Posted - 01/26/2006 : 08:26:58 AM
|
| not seriousely. I just saying that if you had the money than this would be a pretty cool accessory, you know. |
 |
|
|
SocalSiege
Private

Member Since: 01/24/2006 |
Posted - 01/26/2006 : 3:50:52 PM
|
| i suppose it gives custom airsoft gun creators an idea of what the little rich kids want. |
 |
|
|
Phantom535
Private
Member Since: 12/25/2005 |
Posted - 01/31/2006 : 5:30:37 PM
|
| To me its just a GIANT pistol with a camera |
 |
|
|
Erik3200
Private

USA
Member Since: 08/11/2005 |
Posted - 01/31/2006 : 5:44:16 PM
|
| They fit a medium sized pistol into it that looks like a sig p226, I wonder if a small smg, or fully auto pistol could fit into it. It would probobally cost way too much for the regular airsofter. |
 |
|
|
Ziznach
Sergeant


Member Since: 11/09/2005 |
Posted - 01/31/2006 : 7:15:04 PM
|
| they just took airsofting a LITTLE too far...if ya kno what ah mean.... |
 |
|
|
airsoft4ever
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 11/06/2005 |
Posted - 01/31/2006 : 7:29:58 PM
|
Wow that looks real cool!So it's a real gun I'm getting confused?To bad it's way to expensive probably.Thanks!
~airsoft4ever~ |
 |
|
|
NerdRecon
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 10/29/2005 |
Posted - 01/31/2006 : 8:15:41 PM
|
Just to clarify what I was saying because I confused everybody. That is for real guns and I never denied that; however, I think that was an airsoft gun with 6mm paintballs at the end of the video. They shot the guy with it, and he got splattered with small paintballs. What do you guys think it was that did that?
EDIT: Now that I think about it; I don't think those shots even came from the guns mounted in the corner shot thing. |
 |
|
|
ofpr
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 11/28/2003 |
Posted - 01/31/2006 : 8:27:18 PM
|
| Stuff like this is easy to make if you buy a cheap 40 lcd screen camera off of ebay. I did it after a bunch of stupid a%!holes said it wouldnt work. All you have to do is attach the camera to the gun and flip the screen around or buy a new longer wire and run it to your helmet. Very effective. |
 |
|
|
SocalSiege
Private

Member Since: 01/24/2006 |
Posted - 01/31/2006 : 9:27:14 PM
|
| yeah i got a digital camera im willing to spare, ill take up on making one and ill post pics of it, give me 3 weeks. |
 |
|
|
Spidey
Sergeant

![]()
USA
Member Since: 11/22/2004 |
Posted - 01/31/2006 : 10:01:01 PM
|
They can be made for cheap now-a-days. Just as the Land Warrior System's camera optic portion.
The only reason it wouldn't be feasible is that a lot of people would probably consider it "cheap". I have all the parts to make a high-quality LWS for my M4, but I'd feel mighty cheap using it. Airsoft is supposed to be fun, it's not about life&death (literally) like what these devices are designed to help with. Why ruin the opponents fun with a super-weapon? :) |
 |
|
|
iloveguns
Private
Member Since: 01/27/2006 |
Posted - 01/31/2006 : 10:26:11 PM
|
| That's pretty old... |
 |
|
|
RLB
Death Dealer
    

USA
Member Since: 05/25/2004 |
Posted - 02/01/2006 : 12:35:34 PM
|
Real steel. Not airsoft. Locked. - RLB |
 |
|
| |
Topic  |
|