Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Weapons
 Custom Guns/Modifications
 Some mods to cyma m3, but what?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Marui_EBB_D-E
Sergeant



Finland
Member Since:

Posted - 01/25/2006 :  11:25:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Marui_EBB_D-E's Homepage  Reply with Quote
So what should i do to my m3 (I bought it today, used ½ of new gun's price)?
I'm going to make hop-up...what else?

inuyasha
Private

USA
Member Since: 01/25/2006

Posted - 01/25/2006 :  11:04:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit inuyasha's Homepage  Send inuyasha an AOL message  Send inuyasha a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
try giving it some R.I.S and optics and probably a new paint job.i am making a custom gun myself and i just look on these furoms for ideas
Go to Top of Page

Marui_EBB_D-E
Sergeant



Finland
Member Since: 08/26/2005

Posted - 01/26/2006 :  05:43:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Marui_EBB_D-E's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Do you think will it look good if i mod Cyma M3 to look like CA870 sawed off?
First I'll saw barrel from pump's frontend (i hope you understand what I mean). Then, i'll make wooden pump and grip. After that I'll pain body with matblack.
Go to Top of Page

Professor K
Major



USA
Member Since: 10/13/2004

Posted - 02/01/2006 :  11:57:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Professor K's Homepage  Send Professor K an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hop-up, definitely, make sure you put it like 1-2 inches down the barrel, so you can load multiple BBs down the barrel without them falling. Also, try a spacer or something. The guns are nice if you add hop-up, and shoot like 6 or so .12s through them.
Go to Top of Page

Marui_EBB_D-E
Sergeant



Finland
Member Since: 08/26/2005

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  06:31:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Marui_EBB_D-E's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I put hop up to that, it's like 10inch from barrel's start. (it was easy to make there, because there is ~10inch barrel and 3inch extension, so i made it to that connection.
Go to Top of Page

Professor K
Major



USA
Member Since: 10/13/2004

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  07:40:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Professor K's Homepage  Send Professor K an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh, well, then the most I can really reccomend is spacers. If you put a stronger spring in, the sear grind down faster than it all ready does. The stock spring is like as powerful as a stock TM spring or more, even. Maybe see if you can get better compression out of it, too.
Go to Top of Page

Marui_EBB_D-E
Sergeant



Finland
Member Since: 08/26/2005

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  08:26:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Marui_EBB_D-E's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I added ~1/6" spacer. And now there is aluminium outer barrer. Next what i'll do is pump. But how can i do it (i'll make wooden pump)?I mean that peg what moves that thing what is attached to cylinder.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000