| Author |
Topic  |
|
|
JAB31486
Private

USA
Member Since: |
Posted - 01/28/2006 : 11:24:13 AM
|
| My name is "Iceman" (Full name isn't important right now) and I'm with Team Black Sheep based in Pensacola, Florida. I'm not just here looking for new team members, but players who are intersted in playing with us. Team Black Sheep has a field in Pace, Florida (It's near Pensacola). It has 4 two-story forts and one of them is a really big base type thing with two large towers and an open area in the middle. We also have one or two other one-story forts and a whole bunch a smaller barricade type things to use for cover. In the front of it there is a speedball field that leads to the rest of the field with all of our forts in the woods. Also in the area we have someone with acres and acres of land to play on. The land has everything from wide open cow pastures (however, we don't have to worry about cow crap for reasons that don't matter enough for me to explain), to a large ravine to shoot at each other across, to lightly wooded areas, to heavily wooded areas and even thick (and I really mean thick in some parts) bamboo forests. The bamboo forests are the largest and best place to play on this property, it looks like Vietnam (I'm not kidding about that). The bamboo is thick enough (sometimes 4 or 5 inches in diameter) to build some really sturdy forts out of. At the moment there is no bamboo because they cut it all down with some bulldozers so it could grow back bigger and better. It's growing pretty fast already, it should be ready to play in a month or so. We also have a small area near a beach (not a nice beach at all, but good enough) with some woods that we can use for scenarios with an amphibious insertion. There is also a wide open clay dirt area (Not great for airsoft but it's ok) for desert scenarios. Is there anyone in the area who hasn't heard about all this and wants to come play? We certainly don't expect you to join our team, we just need more people to play with. If you are interested then shoot me an E-Mail. ragin_cajun314@bellsouth.net |
|
|
wane
Sergeant

![]()
USA
Member Since: 06/06/2005 |
Posted - 01/29/2006 : 7:51:24 PM
|
| Sounds extremly great. Is there an age limit to this team?I myself am one of those many younger airsofters out there and I must say that airsoft is my life, along with billiards. I would love to join and come out and play. |
 |
|
|
JAB31486
Private

USA
Member Since: 09/12/2005 |
Posted - 01/29/2006 : 8:52:25 PM
|
| No age limit. I think our youngest player is 16 or 17, but it doesn't matter how old or young you are. We only care about honor and fun. Honor is number 1, fun is number 2 (When you get honor, fun comes easier). It would be awesome to have you come out with us. We are probably having a game this Saturday. Go to www.southeast-airsoft.com and get in the forums. Ask around in there for Iceman and I'll get you hooked up with the right information. I'll make sure you get access to the Pensacola area forums and then you can make sure you keep up to date on the information. Our team is not super-organized-uber-military-rules-and-uniforms and that kind of crap. Just good honest fun and games. Get on that site and you'll get the directions to the field and we'll hope to see you around there soon. We are pretty well connected in the southeastern region as far as airsoft goes, so we can help you get into some nice business around here. |
 |
|
| |
Topic  |
|
|
|