Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Weapons
 Gas Discussion
 New Y&P M9 NBB, powerful, 350fps w/.20g, $30, wow!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Discpl3
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 07/31/2005

Posted - 02/01/2006 :  10:28:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Discpl3's Homepage  Send Discpl3 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
fps in not the only thing that matters. there are MANY things that are way more important than fps. the second version is built better. actually the first and second versions are really different from each other. the second design has less flaws than the first and you can't pull the slide back on the second version becasue that caused a lot of problems with the first version.
Go to Top of Page

Fritze
Private



USA
Member Since: 12/31/2005

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  09:46:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Fritze's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have the first version, I gave Harper one of the second versions as a present.

The mags from the first version leak, I have two, but I have had three as one was returned because it leaked so much it wouldnt work at all.

The second version mag has not leaked yet, and it shoots dang hard.

Harper has been very impressed with it. I will see if he might use it in a game if I can pry his KJW P-14 full metal GBB outa his hands,lol.

Fritze Out.
Go to Top of Page

kawasakiguy37
Colonel



USA
Member Since: 03/11/2004

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  4:52:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit kawasakiguy37's Homepage  Send kawasakiguy37 an AOL message  Click to see kawasakiguy37's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
30 bucks? Damn....sounds like a great backup for a sniper, seeing as its cheap, takes green, shoots fairly hard, and is a NBB. I wonder how quiet it could be with a custom silencer rigged up?
Go to Top of Page

Discpl3
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 07/31/2005

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  8:02:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Discpl3's Homepage  Send Discpl3 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well i superglued a silencer from some cheapo cyma pistol onto it and it just made it louder.
Go to Top of Page

Fritze
Private



USA
Member Since: 12/31/2005

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  3:31:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fritze's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It can take Red Gas too, because its NBB.

Fritze Out.
Go to Top of Page

Discpl3
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 07/31/2005

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  4:47:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Discpl3's Homepage  Send Discpl3 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
o i thought it still couldn't take red gas even as an NBB i'll have to try that out sometime.
Go to Top of Page

Fritze
Private



USA
Member Since: 12/31/2005

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  10:41:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fritze's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://www.jungletoy.com/news.aspx?postid=212

Update, 02/08/06, yup its gone.
I will call my JT and ask if they have any left and why are they not on website.
Go to Top of Page

taikuodo
Sergeant

Member Since: 08/10/2005

Posted - 02/07/2006 :  10:38:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit taikuodo's Homepage  Send taikuodo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wha wha where did it go? Doesn't exist in jungletoy inventory T_T
Go to Top of Page

ofpr
Captain



USA
Member Since: 11/28/2003

Posted - 02/08/2006 :  08:29:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit ofpr's Homepage  Click to see ofpr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I feel so lucky now. I ordered the new m9 and saw like two days later it was off of their site. It should be coming on saturday with an m120 for my mp5. I'll tell you how i like it when it gets here, but its pretty cold here right now for a gas gun.
Go to Top of Page

Mrpapadopolis
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 08/19/2005

Posted - 02/08/2006 :  7:40:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mrpapadopolis's Homepage  Send Mrpapadopolis an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow im impressed! I just bought the UHC USP and a bunch of other stuff i probably should have gotten the M9 also... Once it comes back on the web i will buy it and compare it my freinds HFC M190 and my UHC USP NBB. Hopefully it comes back soon! Finally a M9 that is so cheap, i can't believe it shoots 350fps. Doesn't look really good but the performance sounds amazing!
Go to Top of Page

no_namee_face
Private

USA
Member Since: 01/18/2006

Posted - 02/08/2006 :  9:02:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit no_namee_face's Homepage  Send no_namee_face a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ok well I know you have had this gun for a while because you wrote this review a while ago. I want to know if your gun is still working right or if you have had any problems with it?
Go to Top of Page

taikuodo
Sergeant

Member Since: 08/10/2005

Posted - 02/08/2006 :  9:26:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit taikuodo's Homepage  Send taikuodo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is the slide fixed? Just wondering, also wondering why JT took it down >_>
Go to Top of Page

Fritze
Private



USA
Member Since: 12/31/2005

Posted - 02/09/2006 :  09:24:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Fritze's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was at the JT in Tacoma, WA last night and they had like 15 in stock, I think what it is is the online store is out and its availible at the retail outlets only.

Fritze Out
Go to Top of Page

ofpr
Captain



USA
Member Since: 11/28/2003

Posted - 02/09/2006 :  09:37:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit ofpr's Homepage  Click to see ofpr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
And to think, I almost didn't order this gun... I would have been so dissapointed if i hadn't. it should look nice with my B.A. MP5
Go to Top of Page

Phelptwan
Private

USA
Member Since: 01/17/2006

Posted - 02/09/2006 :  10:16:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Phelptwan's Homepage  Send Phelptwan an AOL message  Click to see Phelptwan's MSN Messenger address  Send Phelptwan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bah...i was just about to order one for a newbie friend...missed it...dang.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000