Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Players/Groups
 Airsoft Players
 Established Fields mexia, TX
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GeneralX
Probation 1/06



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 01/30/2006 :  6:14:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit GeneralX's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Guys, I live in Mexia, Tx (Very close to Waco) the closest established airsoft field I can find is in huntsville (3.5 hours away, and I cant drive so I would have to get my parents to go there , so 3-4 hours is the MAX). Any of you guys play established airsoft near here?
I would love to get alot of you guys together for a game or two if I had the chance.
What do you guys think?
Where is the closest field to me?
I would love to organize something with all of you for a day ..
Any ideas?

baritoneplayer2
Captain



USA
Member Since: 02/19/2005

Posted - 02/07/2006 :  6:16:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit baritoneplayer2's Homepage  Send baritoneplayer2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There is field in Forney, Texas. It is in the country directly east of Dallas county, Kaufman county, I think. This is thier site: http://www.airsoftadvance.com/ I live up in Allen (north of Dallas, in Collin county, just south of McKinney), and have only driven through Waco once a couple years back on the way to San Antonio, so I'm not sure how far away Forney is from you. I have never been there myself, but I have only heard good things about it. You might want to check it out.
Go to Top of Page

GeneralX
Probation 1/06



USA
Member Since: 01/03/2006

Posted - 02/07/2006 :  11:05:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit GeneralX's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks alot!
The only bad thing is...Forney is like 4 hours away and my parents wouldnt drive me that far.
So far the only thing I've found thats plausible is Kapowwe.com's field in Huntsville...
Maybe we could meet up some time at a game!
Go to Top of Page

airsoftking
Private

USA
Member Since: 02/04/2006

Posted - 02/09/2006 :  07:22:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit airsoftking's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i live in Spring Texas i have a field in the woods behind my backyard
Go to Top of Page

baritoneplayer2
Captain



USA
Member Since: 02/19/2005

Posted - 02/09/2006 :  3:37:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit baritoneplayer2's Homepage  Send baritoneplayer2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry its too far away. I usually play in some woods about a mile or mile and a half or so away from my house with a few of my friends. We have some bunkers, and a small tree house, but actually the biggest gave we have ever had out there is 2 vs. 2. Pretty sad lol. I'd love to meet up at a game some time, but if your 4 hours from Forney, then were are probably around 4 and a half to 5 hours away, so... There is actually a thread in the general discussion right now about a place in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, but if Forney is too far for you, then chances are this place is too. But good luck with findin a place to play!
Go to Top of Page

GeneralX
Probation 1/06



USA
Member Since: 01/03/2006

Posted - 02/10/2006 :  12:07:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit GeneralX's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've found 3 places that I MIGHT be able to go to...Forney (You mentioned that one), DFWAP in Dallas, Fort-Worth area, and the one in Hunstville...Mostly right now we play in the woods like 4v4 or 5v5 at my friends place.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000