Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft General
 Sniper's Perch
 Which sniper should I get the s9 or UTG M324?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

bkk22e2
Sergeant



Member Since: 01/01/2006

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  9:05:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit bkk22e2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
lol i got 300 bucks to blow but i want a job at petsmart (hires at 14!!!!!!) so im probably going to get the utg sniper w/ upgrades +that mil-dot scope thang.

over all i think that if you want to go hardcore and compete go TM and the vsr-11 or g-spec or those expensive nsiper rifles.

and if you want good stock quality (for the price) and upgrade-ability when the parts come out, got UTG
Go to Top of Page

Mrpapadopolis
Probation 2/06



USA
Member Since: 08/19/2005

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  05:37:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mrpapadopolis's Homepage  Send Mrpapadopolis an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thequestionmark

quote:
Originally posted by Eddy72

Has everyone just forgetten about the HFC USR-11? It sounds like it would be a great choice for your situation: http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=89988&SearchTerms=my,usr



I'd agree, both other guns are having QC and reliability issues.


What r you talking about the UTG M3245 sniper is not having problems at all the only one that is having problems is the T-9. I have only heard of one prob with the UTG what the hech have u been hearing, you need to stop making false jestures. The t-9(which i was expecting) has really bad problems and everybody said it was going to blow away the competion but it hardly made a blip in the radar. Plz stop with the false statements.
Go to Top of Page

CommyKiller24
Private



USA
Member Since: 01/07/2006

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  06:10:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit CommyKiller24's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok who me or other posters?
Go to Top of Page

ethical724
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 01/20/2004

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  6:40:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit ethical724's Homepage  Send ethical724 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CommyKiller24

Ok who me or other posters?



nope not you he was refurring to the people making astatements about utg;s quality....

well when these 3 snipers came out there was a lot of rivalry on which would be the best, and i personally think

Winner: UTG- has everything overall(good performance and upgrades soon)

Second: HFC- Good gun if you remove shock weights...upgrades kinda exspensive

third: UHC- Great stock fps....but not to great in other fields...seems like history is repeatiing itslef with these 9's
Go to Top of Page

CommyKiller24
Private



USA
Member Since: 01/07/2006

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  9:09:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit CommyKiller24's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok,so I should go with UTG's M324?We had a skirmish today and I'm gonna go rest so I can play tomorrow.Ok Thanks ethical724
Go to Top of Page

Thequestionmark
Major



USA
Member Since: 09/06/2005

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  9:55:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Thequestionmark's Homepage  Click to see Thequestionmark's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mrpapadopolis

quote:
Originally posted by Thequestionmark

quote:
Originally posted by Eddy72

Has everyone just forgetten about the HFC USR-11? It sounds like it would be a great choice for your situation: http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=89988&SearchTerms=my,usr



I'd agree, both other guns are having QC and reliability issues.


What r you talking about the UTG M3245 sniper is not having problems at all the only one that is having problems is the T-9. I have only heard of one prob with the UTG what the hech have u been hearing, you need to stop making false jestures. The t-9(which i was expecting) has really bad problems and everybody said it was going to blow away the competion but it hardly made a blip in the radar. Plz stop with the false statements.



There's been two problems so far. One with the cocking handle, and locally, one with the spring catcher thing I think. Think about it, a single broken bolt isn't a good sign. THe gun's hardly out. What would you say if your bolt broke off in a year?

With all your guys chiming, you guys are saying the UTG is even better than the VSR-10, because VSR-10 upgrades are expensive.

Go to Top of Page

CommyKiller24
Private



USA
Member Since: 01/07/2006

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  07:08:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit CommyKiller24's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have heard about problems about the VSR-10 too.I haven't heard any problems woth the M324.So whereever you heard that you have to show me.
Go to Top of Page

Mrpapadopolis
Probation 2/06



USA
Member Since: 08/19/2005

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  07:43:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mrpapadopolis's Homepage  Send Mrpapadopolis an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That was one problem that doesn't sound like QC problmes..... That is just 1 problem, the T-9 has had hundreds of problems the UTG has had one bolt broke(because of bad casting and was replaced) and the one problem you said which doesn't even matter cause 2/10000 UTG m3245's doesn't mean it has QC problems actually means it has QC. I knew the T-9 wasn't gunna change, quality wise, except for its name.
Go to Top of Page

CommyKiller24
Private



USA
Member Since: 01/07/2006

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  07:57:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit CommyKiller24's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone seen the new M324 package on shortyusa.com yet? If you have what should I get?The M324 and buy all the things I need or just get the package with everything I need?
Go to Top of Page

ethical724
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 01/20/2004

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  08:37:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit ethical724's Homepage  Send ethical724 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CommyKiller24

Has anyone seen the new M324 package on shortyusa.com yet? If you have what should I get?The M324 and buy all the things I need or just get the package with everything I need?



the package will be a couple of bucks cheaper
Go to Top of Page

CommyKiller24
Private



USA
Member Since: 01/07/2006

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  09:06:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit CommyKiller24's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok thats what I was thinking but didn't total up the items so thanx ethical724
Go to Top of Page

joker8baller
Private

Member Since: 02/01/2006

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  12:45:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit joker8baller's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The one on airsoft gi is pretty good. Provided you get a regular scope and not a red/green dot, but you do get 4k bb's for 170 w/ tax + ground shipping
Go to Top of Page

CommyKiller24
Private



USA
Member Since: 01/07/2006

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  1:42:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit CommyKiller24's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok I'll check it out.
Go to Top of Page

Mrpapadopolis
Probation 2/06



USA
Member Since: 08/19/2005

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  9:39:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mrpapadopolis's Homepage  Send Mrpapadopolis an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Get the one from GI but AA is good too, but you get a better deal on GI.
Go to Top of Page

ethical724
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 01/20/2004

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  10:12:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit ethical724's Homepage  Send ethical724 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
www.shortyusa.com has the best deal

UTG m324 Master Sniper
Bipod
Leapers 4X32 Mil DOt Scope
2 Spare Magazines
1000 BB;s
KWC Sig Sauer 226
2 spare magazines

=159.99

~e724~
Go to Top of Page

Thequestionmark
Major



USA
Member Since: 09/06/2005

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  10:12:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Thequestionmark's Homepage  Click to see Thequestionmark's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mrpapadopolis

That was one problem that doesn't sound like QC problmes..... That is just 1 problem, the T-9 has had hundreds of problems the UTG has had one bolt broke(because of bad casting and was replaced) and the one problem you said which doesn't even matter cause 2/10000 UTG m3245's doesn't mean it has QC problems actually means it has QC. I knew the T-9 wasn't gunna change, quality wise, except for its name.



Who had the problem? You mean the guy who used .12's?
Go to Top of Page

CommyKiller24
Private



USA
Member Since: 01/07/2006

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  06:30:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit CommyKiller24's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ya it does sound better and it is.I'm going to give the sig sauer 226 and 2 mags to my little sister because she got her toncils pulled wensday.Lol I guess that would be the problem if the guys actually used the right gram bb's for a change, huh?
Go to Top of Page

CommyKiller24
Private



USA
Member Since: 01/07/2006

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  6:30:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit CommyKiller24's Homepage  Reply with Quote
At the Bass Pro Shop near me they have a $9.99 scope its a 4x magnifying and its ranges are 22.5-100 feet is that good?And I got the money to buy my M324 sniper rifle from shortyusa.com
Go to Top of Page

Thequestionmark
Major



USA
Member Since: 09/06/2005

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  7:00:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Thequestionmark's Homepage  Click to see Thequestionmark's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
USE the pencil and paper edit function instead of double posting.

Other than magnification, one must considerer lens diameter. The 10$ scopes usually have a very small diameter, and therefore a very hard viewing capability.

I'd recommend at least 4x32.
Go to Top of Page

CommyKiller24
Private



USA
Member Since: 01/07/2006

Posted - 02/06/2006 :  06:03:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit CommyKiller24's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok sorry dang...........Ok I will try to find a god one there then.Thanks Thequestionmark.
Go to Top of Page

branchsniper
Private



Member Since: 01/10/2006

Posted - 02/06/2006 :  8:54:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit branchsniper's Homepage  Reply with Quote
im thinking about ordering the utg 4x32mm mildot scope myself (3-9x40 was a little too much for my meeger wages). the scope you were askin about earlier (walmart picture) doesnt look like it has mil dots which are cool to have, and handy for team objective games. the utg scope is 35 bucks and comes with rings, flip open lens covers, and a sunshade, make sure you dont get a scope without rings from shortyusa.com because if you have to order rings separately their base shipping charge is like 5 bucks, so even if your rings are $2 the total will come out to be $7 thats why shopping around town and not online might be the smart thing to do. (can i get an amen)
Go to Top of Page

CommyKiller24
Private



USA
Member Since: 01/07/2006

Posted - 02/07/2006 :  06:15:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit CommyKiller24's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ya but the problem is I only have $140 dude.The gun is $108 with shipping and then the scope is $35 so all together thats $143 and then my mom will get ticked because I'm buying another gun.So.........I'm gonna ask her today if I can purchase it.
Go to Top of Page

bkk22e2
Sergeant



Member Since: 01/01/2006

Posted - 02/07/2006 :  6:25:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit bkk22e2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
wow that really stinks for you, my parents say

Quote: " I don't give a flying $l-l17 what you buy as long as you pay for it, I could care less."

well you pedicament is definately different you cant skip lunch for 2 days for 3 more bucks?
Go to Top of Page

Colonel Pup
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 10/27/2005

Posted - 02/07/2006 :  6:40:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Colonel Pup's Homepage  Send Colonel Pup an AOL message  Click to see Colonel Pup's MSN Messenger address  Send Colonel Pup a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Heck, I could go around the neighborhood and find $3.
Go to Top of Page

Elite_Sniper
Private



Member Since: 09/28/2005

Posted - 02/07/2006 :  7:03:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Elite_Sniper's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is a no brainer. If it has to be between the Tac 9 and the UTG sniping platform, I would recommend the UTG.

Here are the worst to best sniper rifles from my knowledge and opinion:
1.Tac9- lowliest of the low not a copy of anything so I can give it that :p
2.UTG- great stock performance,upgradability is pending. Good price...
3.UHC'VSR-11'- really don't like the fact that its a copy of the TM VSR, not very good quality but it performs well(becuase of the great design of TM) and is upgradable with TM VSR parts which are easily available and cheap. Overall the only reason the this copy is better then the UTG is the fact that it has a great design thanks to Tokyo Marui. Thats just for performance. Really I would NOT buy from them cuz its not there design. Really low, real low.... like plagerism.

Serious sniping platforms:
4.KJW M700(gas)- high-powered and no need to upgrade which you could say is great quality. What brings it down though is that it is gas powered making it less consistent. And gas is expensive when you add it up.
5.TM VSR-10- great quality, great upgradability becuase of cheap parts and are easily available. Accurate and supposedly the best hop-up in the business.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000