Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Players/Groups
 Airsoft Players
 New team help.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jeimuzu
Private

Member Since:

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  7:27:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jeimuzu's Homepage  Send Jeimuzu an AOL message  Send Jeimuzu a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ok Im new to this and need to know everything I need to know about teams and what I need to do to make a good team. Im 16 well almost but I plan on doing this so please help me. Thanks for all of your help.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000