Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft General
 Retail Stores
 Shortyusa UTG MP5 Hopup repair
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Beamd
Sergeant



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  12:04:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Beamd's Homepage  Send Beamd an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My brother had already gotten one bad (the power was horrible) MP5 UTG AEG that went out of warranty so I didn't try sending it back and I couldn't get it fixed. We ordered him another one and this time the power was fine but it shot extremely to the right, once it got past around 40-50' it would kind of nose dive to the right. I knew that I could probably fix this, I've fixed other problems with my UTG before, but I didn't want to loose the warranty so I sent it back. Well a couple of weeks later we get it back and it still shoots to the right. I looked down the barrel and the hopup was off center now, which it wasn't when I sent it back so I think all they did was turn the barrel. So now I'm down the shipping and I have to fix it myself.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000