Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Weapons
 Custom Guns/Modifications
 Custom RIS for G36
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Delta D
Sergeant



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  12:55:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Delta D's Homepage  Send Delta D an AOL message  Send Delta D a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

I start playing with some spare parts around the house and came up with this. I used a lower TM RIS with some custom modifications includes drilling and making my own custom screws.
No modifications to the handguard itself.
No kind of wobble or twisting, very durable.
can you believe i did this w/o a dremel?? it was a pain...

a few little quirks i'd like to work out.
* flatten out the 2 bottom screws so I can put a rail cover on, or find someway to hide the two screws.
* spray paint the screws inside black

overall, took me less than an hour to assemble. Could be done in less than 15 minutes with the right parts. I did this at 3am in the morning last night so I was just working with spare parts around the house.

comments/suggestions welcome. thanks

should I install the remaining rails above the RIS that comes w/ the CA G36? i think this looks better anyway.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000