Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Players/Groups
 Airsoft Players
 New Orleans members
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Aucoima
Private

Member Since:

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  1:10:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aucoima's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am working on getting an airsoft boot at the Bucktown Seafood Festival. Bucktown is located in Metairie just west of New Orleans. I will be the booth captain. This is a good way to get people interested in the hobby and a good way to meet local airsoft enthusiast. I could use volunteers to help build the booth and run it. We will be designing targets. Here is the link to the Festival: http://stlouiskingoffrance.com/fair.html If you can help please email me at Maucoin@aol.com.

lilblake91
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 02/03/2005

Posted - 02/09/2006 :  12:16:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit lilblake91's Homepage  Send lilblake91 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Dude I'd love to go help you out but I'm only fifteen and can't drive yet. It's my dream for the number of airsofters in Louisiana to go into atleast the double digits. The most I can do is wish you luck.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000