I'm totally new to gas powered guns so don't make fun of me for this thread.
I was thinking about getting a WE high capa 3.8 and i was wondering if the 5.1 high flow valve would fit into the 3.8. I also wanted to know if this magazine: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=60_62&products_id=1162 fits into the 3.8. I heard that CO2 tends to be a little powerful and that it puts a lot of stress on the slide, do any of you think that CO2 will break a full metal slide? It would be very helpful as well if anyone could tell me a few good gas gun sites.
P.S. Can I use any CO2 like the kind i can buy at walmart or is there a special adapter or something that I will need.
Well there is a thread right below yours that has the answers to all those questions except the valve one... Yes a high flow valve will work in the shorter magazines for the 3.8. Yes you can use the co2 mag with the 3.8. No it wont break the gun. The co2 mags require co2 powerlets inserted into the bottom.
Thank you guys for helping me with my question, could someone please tell me where to buy the CO2 powerlets that Phelptwan is talking about? Also could anyone please tell me of good site for gas guns?
Buy co2 powerlets at Walmart (or whatever your mass merchandiser store is). Get the crossman ones (not the crossman copperhead ones...i have a theory about them). They are something like $20 for 50. They will be in the air gun section.