| Author |
Topic  |
|
|
brian8mm
Private
Member Since: |
Posted - 02/03/2006 : 11:16:28 PM
|
| Less than two weeks ago I placed an order for $170 worth of BBs, including two orders of their "buy two get one free" 0.20g store brands (UHC labels on them). The package arrived in about 4 business days. Upon inspection is was obviouse the package had been dropped as one corner was busted open and a couple BBs spilled out (not a good sign). After opening the box I found that the two "free bags" had not been shipped and one bag of 0.20s and a bag of 0.25s had split (probably caused when UPS dropped the box) and were mixed in the bottom of the box. I called Airsplat and explained the situation. They immedeately shipped the two missing bags (which were not even shown on the invoice) and a replacement bag of KWC 0.25s. There was no arguing, requests to ship back the broken bags, etc. Was I happy that the first order had problems..No, but I appreciated thier response in making the situation right. As a manager I don't expect everyone to be perfect all the time, but when they do make a mistake I expect them to make it right with no griping or trying to blame others and that is what Airsplat did. This was my third order from Airsplat and I have no qualms about ordering from them again. |
|
|
AirSplat.com
Private
![]()
USA
Member Since: 08/08/2003 |
Posted - 02/07/2006 : 10:23:55 AM
|
Brian, I'm glad to hear of your positive experience with us and that we were able to service your needs and requests.
If there is ever anything you need, please feel free to let us know. Thank you.
PS. If you get a chance, this feedback would be greatly appreaciated under our thread in the retailer feedback section. http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=28828 |
 |
|
|
Ices
Private
Member Since: 01/20/2006 |
Posted - 02/07/2006 : 11:44:04 AM
|
Indeed, airsplat.com has proven to be a very reliable online retail store. I've spent $150 with them so far, and I plan on spending more :)
The new G3 caught my eye, so I plan on getting one of those, and some BBs. They definately need to start carrying more upgrade stuff, though. Barrels, suppressors, bipods, etc. |
 |
|
|
Mrpapadopolis
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 08/19/2005 |
Posted - 02/07/2006 : 3:32:55 PM
|
For some reason i have been having trouble with Airsplat recently. I ordered a ton of stuff from them on SuperBowl night(not a very good idea in the first place) and i didn't recieve any verfication from email that my order was placed. So yesterday i ordered the stuff again thinking i had not processed the order from the other night. It turns out i did but i still had no verification by email..? So i ordered it again before knowing i processed the first order(big mistake) so know i have two orders of the same thing lol. But i still have not gotton a email to this day about either of the orders. I called them up a hour ago and no one picked up Either something fishy is going on at at airsplat or they still all have hangovers from the Super Bowl . Anybody explain to me what i or Airsplat is doing?? Because i am sick, i have 2 orders worth $450 of airsoft stuff, and i have a ton of Homework...this week is not going starting off very good and airsplat is the Main reason! |
 |
|
|
Thequestionmark
Major
  

USA
Member Since: 09/06/2005 |
Posted - 02/07/2006 : 6:08:03 PM
|
| Well it's nice to know they are on the forums... Maybe they are getting better... |
 |
|
|
longbow29
Private

Member Since: 09/12/2005 |
Posted - 02/07/2006 : 6:39:03 PM
|
| A friend of mine also ordered 2 of their "Buy 2 bags of 5,000 .20 BBs get 1 free" deal. The 4 original bags were in their bags, while the other 10,000 BBs seem to have been simply spilled into the box.When compared to the BBs in the actual bags, the spilt BBs looked more like 7,000 BBs instead of 10,000. Not to be stingy, but hey, its 3,000 BBs. |
 |
|
|
brian8d8
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 11/06/2005 |
Posted - 02/07/2006 : 9:32:06 PM
|
| bleh, i emailed them to make sure their duracon piston head came with bearings because it was pictured with them, but description didnt mention them. they responded yes, but when it arrived... no bearings! i have sent 2 emails and have received no response- its been like a week. from now on im prob only gonna buy marushin BBs from them, because you cant really mess up BBs that are in a bag... inside a BOX... all put into the shipping box. |
 |
|
|
Mrpapadopolis
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 08/19/2005 |
Posted - 02/08/2006 : 07:54:27 AM
|
| Its not looking very good for Airsplat this week. They are totally messed up! I guess it was the booze one Superbowl night..lol |
 |
|
| |
Topic  |
|