| Author |
Topic  |
|
|
aZnXpSyKo
Private

USA
Member Since: |
Posted - 02/04/2006 : 11:24:42 PM
|
I want to get a UTG M324 from either Airsplat.com or Airsoftatlanta.com. It is much cheaper at airsplat, but will the gun come in good condition because I dont want to go through the hassle of returning it. Right now, Airsplat is offering free shipping for orders that are 150$+ and I am going to get the M324, a scope, scope rings, and BB's and all that adds up to around 160$. So should I buy it from Airsplat, or Airsoftatlanta?
~edit - VAGUE TOPIC TITLES: Topic titles need to give enough details so anyone can look at it and know EXACTLY what the subject is going to be about, or what the SPECIFIC question will be, WITHOUT having to waste potential time to go into the thread to figure this out. In other words there should be no guesswork. Titles like; "I have a question", "Which gun?", "Need help", "Super 9", "Which is better" (and the list goes on) are not acceptable. Typically the whole thread will be deleted if there is a Vague Topic Title. airsplat has been discussed so many times that "Airsplat question" does not tell us anything. -rantng |
|
|
Thequestionmark
Major
  

USA
Member Since: 09/06/2005 |
Posted - 02/04/2006 : 11:28:43 PM
|
Have you considered the package off shortyusa.com?
or you could tell us if the Cybergun m6 thing at AA is truly the same thing. |
 |
|
|
aZnXpSyKo
Private

USA
Member Since: 12/29/2005 |
Posted - 02/04/2006 : 11:41:46 PM
|
| I want a 3-9x40 illuminated red/green scope, but the one shortyusa gives you in the package is a 3x32. People say that the Cybergun M6 is slightly less accurate and slightly less as strong as the original M324, I wouldn't want a weaker weapon. xD |
 |
|
|
Thequestionmark
Major
  

USA
Member Since: 09/06/2005 |
Posted - 02/05/2006 : 1:52:31 PM
|
| Um, people say that? They are the same thing made by the same factory. Just distributed differently. One with a bipod and sling, one without. |
 |
|
| |
Topic  |
|