Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

- What is Airsoft?
- Legality/Safety

- Spring Buyers Guide
- GBB Pistol Guide

 All Forums
 Classifieds Categories
 Wanted Requests
 Help a Broke Airsofter out.

Club Categories
Automatic Electric Guns (290)
AEG guns for sale
Gas Blow Back (160)
GBB guns for sale
Gun Parts/Mods/Accessories (200)
Gun parts and accessories
Player Gear/Accessories (64)
Airsoft gear and accessories for players
Springers (112)
Spring powered guns
Wanted Requests (197)
Looking for something others might have?
Detail of Ad: Help a Broke Airsofter out.
Ad Information
Add Number: 14043
Category: Wanted Requests
Posted on 04/15/2005 at 10:49:18 PM


Hi, I'm after a good Spring Rifle or Quality LPEG.

I intend to pay with a Microsoft Force Feedback 2 Joystick, as I have no Money.

OR, I'll part with the Joystick for 80 bucks OBO.

The joystick is in good shape and hasn't been used very much in the three years I've had it. It's a good Stick and is quite useful for Racing and Flight Sims... (Both of which I haven't been playing)
Contact Information
Price: Trade-

Seller Profile: Fall_Ryan
Send Email to Seller: Fall_Ryan
Alternate Email: fallistehfall@hotmail.com
Location: Everett, Washington
Zip: 98205

Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000