Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Links
 US Airsoft Retailers
 Airsoft Extreme
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chalk_1
Captain



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 10/29/2003 :  7:53:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Chalk_1's Homepage  Send Chalk_1 an ICQ Message  Click to see Chalk_1's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
http://www.airsoftextreme.com

docthrush
Private



USA
Member Since: 03/01/2005

Posted - 03/04/2005 :  08:06:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit docthrush's Homepage  Send docthrush an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have nothing but the best to say for this company. They helped me with all my problems took time to answer all questions and shipped fast, i have made two orders in one week and will be doing another next week. this company will continue to have my buisness as long as they stay just as they are. TWO THUMBS UP!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

a.d.h.d.
Private

USA
Member Since: 08/21/2004

Posted - 08/02/2005 :  12:14:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit a.d.h.d.'s Homepage  Send a.d.h.d. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Airsoft extreme is a really good walk in store friendly people and they have some unique custom guns like all pink and white xm8.
Go to Top of Page

Sulfuric_t2
Private



USA
Member Since: 04/27/2005

Posted - 01/10/2006 :  02:20:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sulfuric_t2's Homepage  Send Sulfuric_t2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't know about the other stores AEX has, but the one in San Jose is horrible. They treat you like crap unless they think you will buy something expensive. They were the only store around for a long time so I was forced to shop there. The prices are high and they have a very crappy return policy. Let me catalog a few of my probs i had there

1. I bought a 10 pack of star mags for my XM. I asked the girl working if they didn't work could i bring them back. She said I could within 30 days. So i took them home opened them up and tried them out. They didn't feed properly. I took them back in with my XM and showed them. They confirmed they didn't work but told me since i opened the box i cannot return them. What kind of crap is that? How am I supposed to know if it works or not without opening them.

2. They sold me a defective hicap magazine. After much arguing they exchanged though.

3. Bought a CA33e from them and they said 60 day warrenty. Reversal latch breaks withing 40 days, they say they changed thier policy to 30 day and i am not covered anymore so they won't fix it.

4. This is the one that pissed me off the most. I bought a usp compact from them. 5 days after having i brought it in to be looked at because no matter what the .2g bb's would hop up severly. The girl working took it into the chrono range and fired it a few time (which the range is like 10 feet) and said its fine nothing wrong with it. I told her you need to shoot it at a further distance to see the effect, like 25 feet or so. She said i just don't know what is normal and that i prolly don't clean it. I take very good care of it, and i have many airsoft guns so i know what is normal. About a week later, the usp stops firing. If you have a clip in it and cock it, it will not fire unless you cock it several more time and shake very hard. I take it in and they acknowledge there is a big problem. They tell me they are going to send it in to thier supplier to be fixed. 2 months go by and they say its fixed. I try it in the store, nothing is fixed, it still doesn't work. I show them, they say sorry you are out of your 30 day warrenty now and we won't fix it. I get really mad because when it was in warrenty and broken they took it for 2 months to fix and didn't fix it. After some arguing they say they will send it to be fixed again if i pay the shipping. I agree, 2 more months go by. I ask them what the heck is taking so long. They tell me they haven't sent it yet, check back in a month. I wait another month and ask, they still have not sent it. Then two days later say its fixed. I go in the store to pick it up and try it there, IT STILL DOESN'T WORK. I am really steamed now. The manager Shawn tells me that is how it is supposed to work, i tell him to get out another usp and we'll see if that is how it is supposed to work. He won't do it. He tells me that it then is just a qwerk of the gun and to deal with it. The next week I dismantled the gun and found a messed up spring in the trigger assembly. Replaced it and now it works. What the heck did they do the 6 months they had my USP trying to fix it, if I found and fixed it myself in a day?

In the end, i have prolly been ripped off around 200 dollars by AEX. The managers Shawn and Peter of the San Jose store are crooked, they only care about making money and not helping out their customers in need.

I will never shop there again, and I advise everyone to be careful and avoid them if possible.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000