Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Links
 US Airsoft Retailers
 Speedy Toys
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

red rum
BANNED



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 01/23/2004 :  5:16:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit red rum's Homepage  Send red rum an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.speedytoys.com

Paulson
Private

USA
Member Since: 05/24/2005

Posted - 05/26/2005 :  11:51:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Paulson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I ordered a 1911 Ultra Grade, good price around 50$. I did a "buy it now". As it turns out they didn't have any in stock, should I be able to bid and pay for something that's not in stock. I was nice ans waited two and a half weeks then requested a refund (which I haven't gotten yet, it's been almost a month). Now I see it's in stock again.
Go to Top of Page

speedytoys
Private



USA
Member Since: 07/12/2005

Posted - 07/12/2005 :  09:26:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit speedytoys's Homepage  Send speedytoys an AOL message  Send speedytoys a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Paulson... e-mail me and I'll make sure you get either the refund or the gun and some free BBs regardless... questions@speedytoys.com
Go to Top of Page

bartsimpson123844
Colonel



USA
Member Since: 05/21/2004

Posted - 07/12/2005 :  5:56:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit bartsimpson123844's Homepage  Send bartsimpson123844 an AOL message  Click to see bartsimpson123844's MSN Messenger address  Send bartsimpson123844 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Lol, Speedytoys shouldn't have it on Ebay in the first place if they don't even have one in stock....
Go to Top of Page

paxgamers
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 05/01/2005

Posted - 08/05/2005 :  10:31:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit paxgamers's Homepage  Send paxgamers an AOL message  Click to see paxgamers's MSN Messenger address  Send paxgamers a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry to bump but I just wanted to share my experience with them.

I bought a UHC Ruger P89 (awesome looking ) from them on the 29th of July and it was a friday so I didn't expect them to ship it out until the 1st (monday). So the 1st came along and no tracking number but the next day I got one. (it was shipped out on the 2nd) Well the 4th came by and no update so I was wondering why it didn't even get shipped out to anywhre but that afternoon I looked and it said it was shipped to me! Later on I found out that they messed up about delivering it but it did indeed get to the post office. For those that can't count that gun shipped to me in 2 days! (2nd-4th) And it was USPS Priority 5 day shipping, awesome.

If that's not good enough, to my surprise I find that a speedloader was included for free and it's very useful. Also the 1000 BB's were nice. (anyone know if they are .20 or .12?) Anyways I will be ordering a HFC USP from them once I save up the money, If the order goes anything like the Ruger then speedtoys definately gets my recommendation.
Go to Top of Page

aZnXpSyKo
Private



USA
Member Since: 12/29/2005

Posted - 01/08/2006 :  11:41:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit aZnXpSyKo's Homepage  Send aZnXpSyKo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My friend bought a shotgun from them, http://www.speedytoys.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=244&catid=3 and its been about 5 months since he had it and it still works perfectly fine =]

I also bought a Super 9 Tactical Sniper Rifle from them, http://www.speedytoys.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=304 , and they are currently shipping it. Hopefully it is the Tactical 9 and not the older version of the Super 9 because it shows 2 pictures and the 1 on the bottom is a picture of the Super 9 >.<
Go to Top of Page

scott goodson
Sergeant

USA
Member Since: 11/13/2005

Posted - 01/12/2006 :  8:05:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit scott goodson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This place is exceptional, i ordered close to 500 bucks of stuff and they called my house to make sure everything was in order and what not because apparently my address doesn't exist.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.47 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000