Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Links
 US Airsoft Retailers
 Jungle Toy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Supergeek
Mr. Sparkles



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 10/30/2003 :  02:53:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Supergeek's Homepage  Send Supergeek an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.jungletoy.com/

TMarx29
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 05/03/2004

Posted - 01/01/2005 :  12:58:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit TMarx29's Homepage  Send TMarx29 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes I agree, their prices are very cheap. I have been shooting my M9 and MP5 so much. The price for both of them, (an ICS MP5A4 and KJW M9 GBB) was only $279.99! Plus the package came with a battery, charger, and sling free! Awsome! Woot Woot for JT!
Go to Top of Page

LeeBoiY
Major



USA
Member Since: 11/11/2004

Posted - 03/03/2005 :  10:54:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit LeeBoiY's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good experience.

I ordered the good ole WELL M4A1 RIS (or whatever they call it) from them and recieved the payment confirmation, shipping confirmation, everything, within about a day.

The package then arived FedEx on the foretold date.

You can't go wrong with their free shipping and good prices (at least on what I got).





_BJ
Go to Top of Page

TalibanHunter
Sergeant



Member Since: 02/15/2005

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  6:23:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit TalibanHunter's Homepage  Send TalibanHunter an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love JT, I ordered my HFC L85 with a Well m4 for $70 with bbs.
Placed my order late on thursday night, got the free shipping and my package arrived on SATURDAY
Go to Top of Page

Seige
Private



USA
Member Since: 04/11/2004

Posted - 04/13/2005 :  7:46:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Seige's Homepage  Send Seige an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Absolutley terrible.
The worst chinese or whatever customer support, you can't even understand them. I'm sorry. Last time I ordered off them, my order was cancelled and I lost about two weeks of my life.
I will never order from them again. You have been warned.
Go to Top of Page

achillies
Private

Member Since: 04/16/2005

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  8:22:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit achillies's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've had good results with their online store. I've also had mostly good results with their walk in stores. Santa Clarita store has been great, lot's money spent in there on stuff. The Palmdale store I had one issue with and had to contact their HQ to get it resolved. End result was a new gun. All in all i'd go back. They had a great deal on an TM AK for $299 w/ batt, charger, and bag.

Go to Top of Page

enduser
Private

Member Since: 08/07/2005

Posted - 08/07/2005 :  6:20:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit enduser's Homepage  Reply with Quote
1st time: the order was great. Ilive in California so the free shipping got the package to me in 4 days since I placed the order.

2nd time: And here my troubles began. I placed the order, waited 3 days, no notification of shipment. Tried emailing them, and like you all said, its a big waste of time, and so I called them. Turns out that a part of my order (a knife) was on backorder so they can't ship my package yet. I asked them if they could ship the rest of my order first and they said no. Now I have to wait another week before they can even send the package out.

I'll only order from them again if its a killer deal (like if I can save 20+ dollars on a gun or something).
Go to Top of Page

6mm
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 08/07/2003

Posted - 08/15/2005 :  10:56:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit 6mm's Homepage  Click to see 6mm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I love JT, I ordered their "Unbeatable Package for Aug '05" Which is an incredible deal! I saved around $50, even if i compare the prices to an overseas retailer.

Dont want to sound like an advertisement, but you have to check this out!
http://www.airsoft128.com/xcart/catalog/G0012_Unbeatable_Package_for_Aug_05-p-33926.html
(Sell goggles + BBs + quick loader on ebay!)
+ Free shipping - 1 week from payment to (playment?), (I'm on the east coast, PA)
+ Free G36c Springer - probably a POS, but still

I think the main difference between my order and other peoples' in this thread is that i called them first, before i ordered to confirm stock + shipping times.
Go to Top of Page

paxgamers
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 05/01/2005

Posted - 08/16/2005 :  2:56:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit paxgamers's Homepage  Send paxgamers an AOL message  Click to see paxgamers's MSN Messenger address  Send paxgamers a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I ordered a WELL M16 (ugh) and it was broken but they were happy to help on the phone. Then when I saw the Thompson for $50 I ordered it almost immediately and got it in a timely matter. Aside from it being hard to cock (like almost all other Thompsons) the gun has been perfect.

My only complaint is that the guns don't come in the original box which bothers me a little, but not a big deal.
Go to Top of Page

00gab00ga
Major



USA
Member Since: 05/12/2004

Posted - 08/16/2005 :  5:23:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit 00gab00ga's Homepage  Send 00gab00ga an AOL message  Reply with Quote
so they really do come in a plastic bag?

i thought that was just for AEG's or something.

i do know that at the store, their guns come with the original box.
Go to Top of Page

paxgamers
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 05/01/2005

Posted - 08/19/2005 :  5:25:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit paxgamers's Homepage  Send paxgamers an AOL message  Click to see paxgamers's MSN Messenger address  Send paxgamers a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 00gab00ga

so they really do come in a plastic bag?

i thought that was just for AEG's or something.

i do know that at the store, their guns come with the original box.



Both of the guns came in a black box and the inside was white. (airsoft128)
Go to Top of Page

ganninia
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 11/12/2003

Posted - 08/20/2005 :  02:45:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit ganninia's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You know, I'm sorry to say this, but as many good reviews as I read, I'm still continually dissapointed by them.

I just bought another Ruger 2 weeks ago, the magazine broke. Everyone knows this is a common problem and an easy fix. I just need a little metal piece that fits in the top valve.

I spoke to 3 different stores including HQ and they all told me different things, none of which was the right answer. One store told me I needed to buy a new magazine, another one stated it's normal to not be able to hold any gas, the other one stated no returns, no refunds, nothing they could do becuase the warranty was only for 15 days.

Talk about crappy service! 15 DAYS!! I only fired 10 mags out of it!
Go to Top of Page

Foodstamp
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 12/14/2004

Posted - 08/23/2005 :  11:45:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Foodstamp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear that ganninia. I had my doubts, but i recently purchased a KJW M700 with and extra mag and can of green. I got the gun and it's in great shape and still shooting fine, once I got over all of my own errors . Though I did have one problem. I got the wrong tracking number. Which worried me since my gun was being shipped to texas. I called customer service and he was helpful... though I really had to pay attention since he had a heavy accent. Once it was established I had the wrong tracking number he suddenly propted me that they had not recieved a tracking number for my order and hung up on me. It was six o'clock and I believe they closed at that time. I also have not recieved my free gift... but I'm not really complaining. I have no use for it... and it was free anyway.
Go to Top of Page

00gab00ga
Major



USA
Member Since: 05/12/2004

Posted - 08/24/2005 :  01:09:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit 00gab00ga's Homepage  Send 00gab00ga an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you people have to realize that buying a crappy gun from a good retailer DOES NOT instantly make it a flawless gun. if you're going to criticize JT, criticize their SHIPPING and CUSTOMER SERVICE and such, NOT the products they sell. it isn't their fault that you were ignorant enough to buy a gun with known problems.
Go to Top of Page

eviltiki100
Sergeant

Member Since: 05/22/2004

Posted - 09/12/2005 :  4:38:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit eviltiki100's Homepage  Send eviltiki100 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The only things that I buy from this place are bb's, batteries, and some gear. I did buy my ICS MP5 from them last year and I guess I was extremely lucky because it is still in great condition and JT didn't mess up the order. The shipping is extremely fast though which is why I like it for bb's and such.
Go to Top of Page

LeeBoiY
Major



USA
Member Since: 11/11/2004

Posted - 10/09/2005 :  12:45:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit LeeBoiY's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 00gab00ga

you people have to realize that buying a crappy gun from a good retailer DOES NOT instantly make it a flawless gun. if you're going to criticize JT, criticize their SHIPPING and CUSTOMER SERVICE and such, NOT the products they sell. it isn't their fault that you were ignorant enough to buy a gun with known problems.



I second that.

As for me, around March earlier this year (yes, quite a while ago) I was making my first AEG purchase.

Poweredge was out of TM dischargers and I needed some .20s so I made an order for their infinity .20s package w/ the speedloader along with a discharger. Jungletoy had the best deal on bbs and the TM discharger (free shipping; low prices; can't beat that!).

Everything again went smoothly.
Go to Top of Page

longbow29
Private



Member Since: 09/12/2005

Posted - 10/14/2005 :  11:37:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit longbow29's Homepage  Send longbow29 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I ordered the Be-Tech AUG Performance Package with an extra mag. Everything came perfectly. I called them a couple times and they were always very friendly. Yes, sometimes its hard to understand them, but the lady I talked with never got annoyed when I asked her to repeat what she said a couple times. She even waited for my computer to unfeeze (darn ads). When I asked her a specific question about the gun, she told me the technician was out to lunch (it was around 1 p.m.) and she had me leave my email address so I could get a response. I got a response around 4 p.m. answering everything I needed. Great Service! As stated before, their prices are the best, and they have packages that come with extra stuff(Sling,Mask,2k bbs) for around 10 dollars more.
Go to Top of Page

Eddy72
Captain



USA
Member Since: 11/27/2004

Posted - 10/20/2005 :  11:30:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Eddy72's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey guys I have a question:

* Does Jungletoy(airsoft128) have free shipping for orders under $500?

Please someone give me a straight answer. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

scott goodson
Sergeant

USA
Member Since: 11/13/2005

Posted - 12/12/2005 :  7:52:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit scott goodson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yall if youve ever checked their website thoroughly youd know that some jungletoy walkins are investments of other store owners cuase they get their products free so can you blame them if they dont know jack about airsoft? at any rate their prices are to good for me to not try them.
Go to Top of Page

stlhacker
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 10/21/2005

Posted - 01/02/2006 :  09:31:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit stlhacker's Homepage  Send stlhacker an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Alright, just ordered two src m16's...took them two days to process!!! I've waited a week for shipping and my package still hasn't come yet!!! ARGHH!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Gunn
Private

USA
Member Since: 09/12/2005

Posted - 01/17/2006 :  04:46:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Gunn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I the experiance that I've had they have cheep prices and FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS WHAT MAKES THE KING!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

pistol kid
Sergeant



USA
Member Since: 09/19/2004

Posted - 01/18/2006 :  4:43:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit pistol kid's Homepage  Send pistol kid an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.airsoft128.com/xcart/catalog/G0021_KJW_1911_Para_GBB_Starter_Kit-p-34052.html . Im lookin at that package. Is it to good to be true? Also is KJW a reliable pistol brand?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000