Airsoft Retreat Forums
Airsoft Retreat Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Classifieds | Calendar | Map of Stores/Fields | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


 All Forums
 Airsoft Links
 US Airsoft Retailers
 Precision Airsoft
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Supergeek
Mr. Sparkles



USA
Member Since:

Posted - 10/30/2003 :  02:58:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Supergeek's Homepage  Send Supergeek an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.precisionairsoft.com/

Narcoleptic
Private



USA
Member Since: 05/01/2005

Posted - 05/02/2005 :  7:59:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Narcoleptic's Homepage  Send Narcoleptic an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Excellent service, shipped in 2 days from washington to illinois. Have ordered 3 things from them, all flawless deliveries
Go to Top of Page

BRATISHKA
Private

Member Since: 12/02/2002

Posted - 05/25/2005 :  4:13:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit BRATISHKA's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great retailer! Very helpful and friendly staff (Thanks Bob). The toll free number is great. I ordered my TM MP5A3 springer on Monday and it was on my door on Wednesday. And this is from the west coast to the east cost! I will certainly order from them again and would recommend them to anyone.
Go to Top of Page

BRATISHKA
Private

Member Since: 12/02/2002

Posted - 06/08/2005 :  4:29:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit BRATISHKA's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Once again I am impressed by Precision Airsoft. I ordered a new Classic Army MP5A4 On Monday and it was at my door on Wednesday. The gun arrived in perfect condition and was well packaged. The toll free order number and great customer service makes for a great seller. Thanks guys!
Go to Top of Page

AS2002
Major



USA
Member Since: 03/04/2003

Posted - 06/17/2005 :  8:12:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit AS2002's Homepage  Send AS2002 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just ordered a VSR spring from them. Very fast responses with my questions and shipped same day. Overall great service and very helpful.
Go to Top of Page

50BMG
Captain



USA
Member Since: 07/06/2005

Posted - 08/12/2005 :  4:20:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit 50BMG's Homepage  Reply with Quote
They are Excellent, i would not hesisate to buy from them again.

I bought my TM MP5 RAS from them, it was a week out of warranty and it broke, they fixed it for me for free, it continued to jam and break 2 more times. They sent me a baggy of bb's for me having to ship it all those times, and gave me mags to see if that would help. After about 2 months of this whole ordeal, they said they'd exchange my gun once. They let me get a TM SR16, gave me a new battery and all.

Great site, their service is spot on, all their staff is very helpful. 2 Thumbs up, best retailer i've ever done buisness with.
Go to Top of Page

HK_CTU
Private

Member Since: 08/22/2005

Posted - 08/22/2005 :  10:07:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit HK_CTU's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Stay away from Precision Airsoft!!!! They suck ass! I sent my AUG SR for an FPS upgrade ( I can't mention the power of it) and a new hop-up. Also the gun was in excellent stock conditions, i.e no broken parts.

Part 1-The long wait

The first tell-tail sign was when I sent my gun to them for the upgrade. I kept asking when they would install the hop-up and the progress of the upgrades. Not in a annoying fashion, but I'd just like to be informed of my gun's progress. Then a month passed, the work was still not done. Finally they sent it back in the mail......

Part 2-"I never want to do business with you again".
Upon getting the gun back in the mail there were some immediate problems.
1. The cocking handle was broken.
2. The Magazines didn't even fit!!
So I called them up, and asked for Kevin (He was responisble for the work, and was the e-mail person)
So I asked why it was broken, and nothing fit, and if he could fix it.
He rudely said that he wasn't responsible for the damage, and that he kept saying "why don't you tell me"? I then countered with "why didn't you email me when you recieved the gun if the parts were broken?" Also wouldn't you test the gun to ensure that it worked before you sent it back? There was then a awakard pasue. Kevin then rudely said "Fine you gave us a hard time by asking why the gun hadn't been upgraded, fine I'll refund your money, but I NEVER WANT TO DO BUISNESS WITH YOU EVER AGAIN!!

Lessons to be learned
-I wasted about 40 dollars shipping
-I wasted my time
-I have to duck-tape my mag for it to fit in the gun.
-They are extremely rude
-I can't effectviley field strip my gun.
Go to Top of Page

50BMG
Captain



USA
Member Since: 07/06/2005

Posted - 08/29/2005 :  08:06:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit 50BMG's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HK CTU, thats really weird. My gun had problems, and they said send it back to us, we'll fix it under warranty (which is wasn't)

Came back, worked for a bit, then broke. They took it back again free, fixed it. Came back, worked, then stopped (it had a jamming problem, but they said the internals looked fine both times, i was on the phone when they test shot it, and it sounded as it was working)

Well, as they were on the phone, they said that they could just change the gun now (for free) or look at it some more. They then said that they would send me Three mags (no charge) and send me a bag of bb's for me having to ship it so much.

Well it didn't help. So they told me ship everything back, and tell them which gun i wanted. Told them, they gave me the gun, and a battery and eveything.

I loved them, and seems yours is the only bad experience. I would trust them 100%

Go to Top of Page

William Bray
Private

USA
Member Since: 10/18/2005

Posted - 10/23/2005 :  09:22:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit William Bray's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Prices are average. Great selection and service. Toll-free number for ordering, they actually answer the phone which is great because I hate leaving messages. Extremely fast shipping. Ordered on 10-13-05, shipped on 10-14-05, arrived on 10-17-05 from Washington to Indiana. Thats like two business days. I recommend them.
Go to Top of Page

supazio
Private



USA
Member Since: 12/11/2005

Posted - 12/21/2005 :  3:27:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit supazio's Homepage  Send supazio an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Great service! I ordered 2 cans of gas on tuesday night and got wednesday with ground shipping(although I do live in Seattle). A must for pacific northwest airsofters.
Go to Top of Page

RUGER1
Private

Member Since: 12/04/2005

Posted - 01/18/2006 :  5:37:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit RUGER1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just receved a order for 500+ and every things perfect the gun a tm sr16 works great and even has full trades.There prices are okay but very few sites will ship a gun with full trades and they make up for the prices in customer service . I trust them 100% and would order from them again.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Airsoft Retreat Forums © © 2004 Airsoft Retreat Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000