dude, that is a bad site, they have, like, nothing. i woulnt buy sumthin from them if their shipping wuz free for evrything. that site looks like a bussiness run out of somebodys basement, i wouldnt trust them if i were u
I got a KWC M9 springer from them. Took forever for them to ship it and I sent them one polite e mail with no response. So I sent a more direct one and got no response. I have to freakin scream at these people and they give a very mellow response and treat it like its nothing.
AirsoftPaintballs.com is under new ownership! * MUCH faster shipping! * MUCH better customer service! * Online order tracking * Emails when order is shipped with tracking number * New improved web site with product ratings, wish lists, coupons, gift certificates and lots more * All merchandise shown on the web site is in stock and can be shipped as soon as the order is processed.