| Author |
Topic  |
|
|
jumpin_12
Captain
 
![]()
Member Since: |
|
|
Solid Whitesnake
Private

Member Since: 02/28/2004 |
Posted - 01/07/2005 : 02:18:40 AM
|
I have never ordered online from paintball-x, but i have the luxury of living just 30 minutes from the store here in Illinois. I just purchased a Glock 18c from his store and the mag is bad. He told me to bring it in and he'll straighten things out. He is a nice guy, and will get my big big big aeg order.
-Snake |
 |
|
|
jpolakowski
Captain
 

USA
Member Since: 06/28/2004 |
Posted - 01/09/2005 : 6:04:14 PM
|
it seems as though I have not comment about what a great site Derek has!
I have ordered several things from him:
Airsoft Elite MP5a4 OTG Tactical Vest Leapers Red Dot CA MP5/G3 Mount Silicon Oil Ammunition and other things, which I give a....
100% happy with sale rating :p
jpolakowski- |
 |
|
|
rantng
Moderator
   

USA
Member Since: 04/09/2004 |
Posted - 01/09/2005 : 6:20:27 PM
|
| I've made purchases from him through his site and through the classifieds. Shipping was fast and he was extremely helpful and courteous. |
 |
|
|
noobieairsofter
Private
USA
Member Since: 06/28/2004 |
Posted - 03/12/2005 : 12:33:58 PM
|
This is a great place good fast shipping and easy checkout Tokyo Marui mk23 hghu hard case 3000 .25 bbs |
 |
|
|
Run20
Private
![]()
Member Since: 02/26/2005 |
Posted - 03/16/2005 : 2:06:41 PM
|
quote: Originally posted by noobieairsofter
This is a great place good fast shipping and easy checkout Tokyo Marui mk23 hghu hard case 3000 .25 bbs
How long did it take you to get yours exactly? I ordered mine Sunday and after 2 days it still hasn't shipped. I got the exact same thing too, Mk23 HGHU. |
 |
|
|
jumpin_12
Captain
 
![]()
Member Since: 05/17/2003 |
Posted - 03/16/2005 : 7:59:57 PM
|
| Well, if it was ordered sunday, it wouldnt ship until monday morning, so you wouldnt have it until wednesday/thursday. ;) |
 |
|
|
Colt45
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 03/24/2005 |
Posted - 03/30/2005 : 2:47:21 PM
|
| paintball-x is the way to go. i ordered some upgrade parts, unfortunatly they went out of stock 20 minutes before i ordered. i got an email notifing me of this in about 10 minutes. now i am going to oreder a G spec form them :) |
 |
|
|
sincl3b4
Sergeant

![]()
Member Since: 11/23/2004 |
Posted - 03/30/2005 : 2:51:12 PM
|
| get all your mk1 parts from Paintball-x they have been VERY helpful in the past and i now order all my stuff from them... (btw no one else carries mk1 parts anyway! ha ha ) |
 |
|
|
azndvl
Sergeant


USA
Member Since: 08/11/2005 |
Posted - 09/11/2005 : 2:00:38 PM
|
PBX is just awesome, plain and simply awesome. Free two day shipping (and by USPS too, i love USPS), great prices on everything. Derek is extremely friendly and helpful. When i email him with questions i feel more like im talking to a friend, unlike the stiff and serious conversations ive had with other online retailers. He is even going to drill out the cylinder pin of the VSR 10 i ordered when other sites charge up to 20 dollars an hour (Power Edge) and im getting a nice lil discount on Excel BBs just cause i was a few dollars short ^_^
I definately recommend this shop (already told my friends) and i will order from PBX again in the future.
UPDATE: Ok, i just recieved the gun yesterday. It was all nicely packaged with the box inverted and some bubble wrap added. It all went smoothly except for one thing. Derek forgot to drill out the pin and i guess i really cant blame him since he was having lots of other problems (email system for his site went down).
Like many others say, a company isnt judged by how they handle normal orders, but by how they handle problems. And Derek handled this one nicely, he agreed to drilling the pin for free if i send the cylinder to him, when i want to get an upgrade that is. |
 |
|
|
LeeBoiY
Major
  

USA
Member Since: 11/11/2004 |
Posted - 10/09/2005 : 12:40:28 PM
|
Back in March 05 (yeah, a while back...) when I made my first AEG purchase Poweredge was out of wall chargers and PBX was the cheapest place I could find for ordering that item alone (+ free 2 day shipping!).
Everything shipped fast and went smoothly.
The charger ended up being exactly like the one posted on Poweredge. 500mah. |
 |
|
|
bryness
Private

USA
Member Since: 10/25/2005 |
Posted - 11/16/2005 : 9:17:07 PM
|
| is it me or is that link directing me to didyougetthememo.com? |
 |
|
|
TheManWithThePlasticMag
Staff Writer
   

USA
Member Since: 11/12/2003 |
Posted - 11/16/2005 : 9:39:03 PM
|
www.airsoft-x.com
I think Paintball-X is hurting? Derek, any news? |
 |
|
|
longbow29
Private

Member Since: 09/12/2005 |
Posted - 11/19/2005 : 11:12:56 AM
|
Yeah, I'm getting that same problem. It automatically goes to didyougetthememo.com
I went to Yahoo and typed in www.Paintball-x.com the correct one should come up somewhere in that list. Click Cached and it should come up. |
 |
|
|
intelboy15
Private
![]()
Member Since: 09/22/2005 |
Posted - 11/22/2005 : 05:03:04 AM
|
| Me and Derek exchanged 2-3 emails over the last few days, but I just sent back a reply asking for clearification...awaiting a response. |
 |
|
| |
Topic  |
|